Xardis

Regulators Prime tint maps

Recommended Posts

Those weapons have unbelivebly small customization range. From what Ive seen, the only major zones are the handle, and the metalic structire of the whole pistol. The other 2 are, as far as I can tell, impossible to see. Please, merge handle and the other 2 zones then break up the metalic bit into 3 pieces: overall structure, magazine cylinder and the barrel. As this weapon is tied to Mesa Prime, I posted it in Warframes section, if any mod believes its more suited to Weapons section, feel free to move it there.

I know that remapping the whole weapon is not an easy and quick thing, but thats what I ask for.

Edited by Xardis
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel the same way. 90% of the colour determined by accents and the rest 10% is mostly on the grip which covered by mesa's hand . It is painful to see a weapon in just one same colour.

Edited by WaterFalll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now