Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Stars

(PSN)OccultSif

Alright, someone explain to me how I can talk to people and they say they got dozens, or hundreds of Amber Ayatan stars, yet I go out of my way hunting for them and I find none. Like the comparison to how common Cyans are. I have a 222 Cyans compared to 4 Ambers. I know it's RNG but how low are there percent's anyways? 

28 minutes ago, (PS4)OccultSif said:

It's RNG, it's a percent to get certain drops with everything in this game. Do I get mad when I run radiants and only get the common drop? Yeah, do I get mad when I get 3 or 4 rare and uncommon drops from intacts? Yeah, but it's just RNG nothing I can complain about.

Taste your own medicine :P

Jokes aside imo your best options are equipping carrier with looter mod (that breaks nearby containers). That or you could try to farm stars from POE wildlife. Not that the chance of getting amber stars that way is great, but that's an option. You can also craft amber stars via arbitrations schematic, but it's unabalanced and dumbly expensive.... Like anything that was added to the game in 2018 lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deothor said:

Taste your own medicine 😛

Jokes aside imo your best options are equipping carrier with looter mod (that breaks nearby containers). That or you could try to farm stars from POE wildlife. Not that the chance of getting amber stars that way is great, but that's an option. You can also craft amber stars via arbitrations schematic, but it's unabalanced and dumbly expensive.... Like anything that was added to the game in 2018 lol.

I was confused for a moment, I forgot you can quote from other posts. Also that's what I've done for nearly 2 years while I go through my Syndicate missions, and the wildlife. I rarely ever see an amber and crafting them is dumb, I don't like running arbitrations. They were fun the first 2 or 3 times, now all I see is an annoyance that adds to the problem of having too many incomplete ayatans. and giving up 2 Cyan stars and Vitus Extract for 1 star is not worth it, even if the cyans are common.

don’t camp in any room on a survival mission before you open all lockers and loot crates.

open all locker and crates in defense or interception missions.

don’t rush in any solo missions, especially capture missions, but rather explore the whole map and open all lockers and crates.

don’t specifically go to a mission to hunt for them, simply got them from missions.

Those are my advises.

I did all of that even before ayatan was a thing, thats just how i played the game normally. at the moment, i have 1073 cyan stars and 478 ember stars. This is after i spent many of them to the statues and also sold them directly in bulk to maroo.