Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Switch] two recenter button issues and a few suggestions

(NSW)Zodryn

I was very grateful to DE for implementing the recenter button so quickly along with the deadzone fix. There are two issues with the recenter button though. 

1) If you set it to A, B, X, or Y it still functions as recenter when holding R to select abilities. This means that the ability tied to the same button is unusable via ability menu.

2) In relays and some missions (first quest of War Within at least) the recenter button faces the camera backwards for some reason. 

The first should be an easy fix, but I don't know what's causing the second. It did make me realize that I'd like a mappable "about face" button though that functions like that, so that's actually one of my suggestions. 

1) Mappable about face button. Could also be tied to recenter button (i.e. tap to recenter, hold briefly to about face)

2) Button you can hold or toggle to enable/disable gyro that can overlap other button configurations. With this you could enable gyro when holding the ADS button so it's only on when aiming, or alternatively hold a button to disable it which would function similarly to lifting up a mouse, but for gyro. Steam already allows you to do this and I think it's a great option!

3) More sensitivity options. Break up X and Y sensitivity so they can be configured separately. Also increase Pro Controller sensitivity since it barely moves even when maxed out.