The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hookshots buffed?

TioMegaManX

From the last month or so I have been caught by hookshots more often than before, furthermore it has happened when the enemy is knocked down and otherwise neutralized, sometimes I even "dodge" the hook while moving only to be caught regardless, working as intended? because having a bunch of ancient infested around can be a nightmare.

1 minute ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Well, then no idea. If you weren't host, that could have explained why downed enemies were still getting shots off, and missed shots still connected. 

Hope you get to the bottom of it. 👍

I would consider if they weren't downed when they shot, BUT isn't the hook supposed to cut if they get knocked down? this also doesn't help when I get hooked when I dodge the hook, sometimes I am jumping over their heads and they get me.

6 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

I would consider if they weren't downed when they shot, BUT isn't the hook supposed to cut if they get knocked down? this also doesn't help when I get hooked when I dodge the hook, sometimes I am jumping over their heads and they get me.

Well, moving forward is also supposed to move stuff forward, but when you have a lot of lag, the rubber-banding shows that what we think is happening, isn't connected to what the host machine is about to let us know has happened. 

19 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Well, moving forward is also supposed to move stuff forward, but when you have a lot of lag, the rubber-banding shows that what we think is happening, isn't connected to what the host machine is about to let us know has happened. 

In any case is getting annoying.