Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My one Arbitration issue and a few suggestions

I unlocked Arbitrations a little while ago and did a few. I think they're pretty fun but I do have one grievance about them and that is you die and skip bleedout in a squad. I'm fine with the one life thing but this I'm not a huge fan of especially when there's mods and powers to put on or use to extend this and I felt it takes away from being a squad in these and just more like every man for himself. The mode is encouraging you to really work together for these challenges after all. And people going down in mob hordes always creates good tension especially with one life to live. (How does this work with Inaros's passive and Oberon Phoenix Renewal btw haven't used?)

Also a more distinct drone would be nice a lot of the time the lines from drone to enemy are just very dark gray and the drone itself easily gets lost in the crowd it kinda overencourages stuff like Ignis to just spray n pray at the drone which is a bummer.

Also what might be neat is changing the variant boosts on weapons and frames like

Warframe: +150% Range, +100%  Duration +75% Efficiency, +200% Health and Shields

Weaponry: +100% Status Chance and Crit Chance, +300% Multishot, +100% Damage + Infinite Clip, +50% Crit Chance + 4x Crit Multiplier.

Cause making builds around the mission boost might be pretty fun imo.

Arbitrations, like everything else in the game is already really easy for any reasonably equipped player in fact while its fun to see the huge numbers you can get I would actually prefer to have the frame and weapon bonus removed as I think it makes it overly easy. I went in on an arbitration with 300% power strength for Oberon and with renewal I was giving the entire team an extra 989 armor. For myself that combined with the 500~ armor it already has plus the the healing the poor corpus couldnt scratch me much less kill me. I think that DE should make special enemies for arbitrations that are more aggressive and dangerous. For example, I would very much prefer that the Orb vallis corpus be used instead of starmap corpus as they are more varied and challenging to fight.

Having the one life is one of the few ways that the mode can have some level of risk to said players so I dont think it should be removed. If it really does bother you and you really want to keep playing them bring an Oberon, anyone who is under the effects of renewal will bleed out like normal instead of dying when they go down giving you the chance to revive them.

Also I dont think that the visuals of the drones are encouraging spray and pray to kill them, at least for PC I've seen the standard gamut of powerful weapons I see in normal missions. Corinth, Plasmor, Rubico, and catchmoon kitguns with a reasonable showing of off meta weapons as well. In fact the one thing I've not seen in any of the arbitrations I've played is an ignis.

• Like 1