Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still unable to equip lures in gearwheel

CaveSalamander

• 4 weeks later...

It's not useless at all. I want to equip a specific lure immideatly to either see specific map markers or start the hunt. What I don't want is to fiddle around the gear wheel to grab the rifle first which you don't even need until the very last stage of the hunt (or at all if you are running Equinox or Ivara), and then open another wheel for lures and select that.

Hell, I could setup a hotkey for a lure to equip it straight up and skip the whole inventory nonsense. It's bad enough I can't cast new abilities with hunting item in hand.

On 2019-02-07 at 6:27 PM, MrShamaki said:

Man, it's just a few seconds, are you on a timer or something? 

It's a few seconds every single time you want to look at your map and select your next target, then a few seconds again when you actually get there and want to call it. Yes, it's a big deal, because it makes the game less fun to play (and therefore by definition worse). Same reason why they're making melee weapon switching automatic.

If you don't think it's a big deal, next time you go hunting, switch to a fishing spear before you switch to the tranq gun. Every. Single. Time. And then keep doing that every time you hunt. Never go to your tranq gun directly ever again. It shouldn't be a problem for you, it's just a few seconds. You're not on a timer.

Il y a 4 heures, SordidDreams a dit :

It's a few seconds every single time you want to look at your map and select your next target, then a few seconds again when you actually get there and want to call it. Yes, it's a big deal, because it makes the game less fun to play (and therefore by definition worse). Same reason why they're making melee weapon switching automatic.

If you don't think it's a big deal, next time you go hunting, switch to a fishing spear before you switch to the tranq gun. Every. Single. Time. And then keep doing that every time you hunt. Never go to your tranq gun directly ever again. It shouldn't be a problem for you, it's just a few seconds. You're not on a timer.

Well yes, I wouldn't care about such things, it's so little I wouldn't even think about it tbh. I like that the lures are accessible from the tranq rifle and I don't even understand why you feel so upset about it. 

12 hours ago, MrShamaki said:

Well yes, I wouldn't care about such things, it's so little I wouldn't even think about it tbh. I like that the lures are accessible from the tranq rifle and I don't even understand why you feel so upset about it. 

Okay, then go ahead and do what I suggested. Every time. Forever.