Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

KittyMawMaw's kavat guide! Kavat things and where to find them!

KittyMawMaw

Question

Hi! Since many people ask what is my kavat worth? Where can I get this color?;etc here's a guide!

7008585c4d389dc65134b2ee96c0708a.jpg
**Pictures added for color guides, breeding guides, mixing imprints and much much more! I made a detailed pattern coloring guide aswell!

(I WILL BE ADDING MORE DETAILS LATER)
Tail examples in spoiler temporarily only

Spoiler

4b7e68e384a650a3a4690f8ac914d685.jpg

9fc28a5bc178fa41ef90b4f772556fee.png

Things that can increase/change the prices;

100% naturally solid color kavats with tufted,ball or fennec head and any tail type: 
400-1000p (recommended selling set only)

100% naturally solid color kavats with Persian head any tail type: 
250-400p (recommended selling set only)

Colors;

**Tripple color kavat!
Base price on any + 30p
EXCEPTION : Persian any tail; + 10p

**This means you have 3x the same natural fur colors! Popular with breeders!

Breeds;
Smeeta Kavat might increase the price because of their popularity for the Charm Mod.
The other mod Smeeta Kavat has is Mischief.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171008162119latest?cb=20171008162230

Adarza Kavat are usually sold for base/lower prices! Although they are also loved for their Cat's Eye and Reflect.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171008162117latest?cb=20171008162310

Fur Patterns, Colors & Where To Buy Them

Spoiler

86895392607db4742cd4b827183f21d9.jpgfurpatterns.png

Another example of how the pattern coloring works; (Thankyou for letting me use the picture!)20190110193315_1.jpg
y0x6Kxt.png

//UNDERCONSTRUCTION//

Credits;
Some pictures used from the very resourcefull WARFRAME wiki you can find a lot more detailed information on kavat, be sure to check it out!

Edited by KittyMawMaw
  • Like 3

9 answers to this question

I'm glad this is back! I don't really like most pricing guides in theory, however the more pricing guides people can experiment with and research, the less it becomes a "monopoly" on prices and the less people will be so set on pricing things a certain way.

Plus the prices are more than reasonable.

I would say that I have had very unattractive colored kavats with peacock tails, tufted ears, and a highly desired energy color sell for quite a lot since any of the natural colors can be bought.It's very popular atm, possibly for awhile I just only started noticing the trend.

Edited by SpicyDinosaur

1 minute ago, Yahzee said:

Thank you for this and I hope you'll keep it updated. Kavats are awesome and it takes real work (or plat) to breed them.

P.S. Might I suggest you fix the formatting because it's not showing right on my phone? 🙂

Hi sure what exactly isn't working for you? 

26 minutes ago, Yahzee said:

The description with the prices was looking all over the place but I see you replaced it with an image now 🙂

yes i'll be updating it later with sample pictures and such! ^^ figured it'd look better for mobile if it was a picture

• Like 1

Just now, Damogow said:

The only problem i see with this is color shouldn't affect the price of the kavat unless its the energy color as you can buy and use different colors any time 😄
Nice guild anyways 😄

The reason solids are more expensive is because usually people who breed kavat spend a lot of time making them! other than that, there is no change in prices over colors, all energy colors have been datamined to have an equal chance of occuring, but some are appearing more than others according to a lot of people, so i'll update about them soon! Thankyou for your comment! ❤️