Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want to buy Platinum but the Nintendo eShop isn't available in my country

(NSW)Gaby2604

Question

So, I wanted to go buy some Platinum and was very happy when I noticed that the prices for Platinum change depending on the country you live in. In my case, I'm Brazilian, and the prices for Platinum here in Brazil are actually cheaper if compared to the prices in the USA.

But, there's a problem. I play on the Nintendo switch, so every time I tried to buy Platinum, the Nintendo eShop page would open and show the prices in dollars (which are more expensive than the Brazilian prices). As a result, I tried setting my region to Brazil but the Nintendo eShop isn't even available in my country, so it basically forces me to pay more than I should.

Even trying to buy Platinum outside the Nintendo switch (through my phone or computer, for example), the Warframe website still automatically puts me in the Nintendo site and, just so you get an idea, there's not even an option showing up to buy Platinum in this site.

I don't know what to do to fix this or if it can even be fixed, but I do want to support the developers, I just don't want to pay more than I need to. 

4 answers to this question

If your true intent is support for the company, then buy Merch from the warframe homepage...other than that wait till it's available there...But if you can't wait just mail me a check, an it will get taken care of...FFS

Edited by CapinHands
cuz this dude wants to be ripped off