Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Imperator vandal displaying wrong crit chance and status

Shane1412

on 1/15/19, I was checking out my imperator vandal for the formonian mission and I saw that the crit chance and status chance were displayed incorrectly.

by the way how do I post a screenshot so I can paste an image of the imperator vandal showing incorrect stats?

edit: in game the imperator status and crit chance were supposed to show 10% status and 15% crit chance in space but in game it's showing 5% status and 10% crit as if it's a normal imperator

Edited by Shane1412
being more specific about problem

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with it.  The Arsenal lists the Archwing mode as having 10/5 Crit/Status, but the Wiki lists it as having 15/10. 

However, I did have downright bizarre stats displayed when it was equipped for both Archwing and Atmosphere.  As if some of the mods were applying twice, looking at the Atmosphere mod screen lists the Crit chance as 56.0% > 84.0%, like it's trying to apply the Parallax Scope from Archwing mode as well.  The same sort of thing appears for all the stats affected by mods, Crit Damage is 4.3x > 6.2x, Fire Rate is 40.00 > 55.00, etc.

So the entire UI is weird, and I have no idea if there was an oversight that set the Archwing Mode stats to be the same as the regular Imperator, or if it's just a UI bug.

• Like 1

Yeah I can confirm, somehow in archwing mode the imperator vandal's status and crit chances (that should be 10% and 15% respectavely) are now downgraded to the standard imperator stats of just 5% status and 10% crit. Don't know if it's UI related, but this obviously bothers me as I just built the damned thing xD

Anyone knows if this is getting patched or something, or can confirm this is only a visual UI bug? Thanks