The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your favorite "support" frame to see on your team? :)

skyfiredraco

Trinity of course but i rarely need his help building my warframes to be self sufficient for the energy and health.

I appreciate a well adapted Nova in the mission ( a speed Nova on Hydron make farming more efficient).

Warframes like Oberon or Nidus with healing grounds can be usefull in long runs.

Also Nidus Larva is very usefull in Rathuum.

Nekros is very cool to have in team. Way better that Hydroid that sometimes send ennemies in strange locations with his tentacles.

The defensive warframes like Gara, Frost, Khora or Limbo can be usefull or annoying depending on the abilities radius and ennemies level (keeping at bay ennemies sometimes just slow down the mission because it's faster to just kill them).

Limbo can de usefull (rare) or a pest (often) mostly caused by the unwanted passages to the rift that you dont realise immediatly.

A Loki builded for Radial Disarm probably shine against Corpus hordes but i never encounter one.

Finally,the warframe is less important that the player behind it.

A well adapted warframe (good aura and right build) to a mission and a player playing support without annoying others is always a pleasure and i often thx this type of guys.

I like seeing Trinity, particularly Trinity Prime. 

My 'frames are usually constructed to be as self-sufficient as possible, but I still like seeing them and they do make life easier. 

Even if they don't do anything, I still like seeing them because I simply like Trinity. It's a bit disappointing to see potential being wasted, but it's still Trinity and that's better than, say, any Limbo or Nezha, no matter how well played--because it's Trinity. And they're not. 

Past that I don't much care. I can take advantage of what other 'frames might offer and benefit, but if they aren't there or don't do much, I can usually get by just fine. 

I'm usually the one playing the support frame, either Phoenix Oberon or EV Trinity. I've always loved healing people or contributing buffs in some way.

When I'm not, I like seeing Trinity for energy or clutch heals. Nova can be useful, depending on the map. I also don't mind Loki for disarm, or lately a Baruuk for his darming abilities.