Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please look at Excavation missions

Braneman

I just did a solo excavation mission(syndicate) the goal was to get 500 cryotic. This was an utter and complete nightmare. It took 25 minutes and an excavator was pretty much always up for that entire duration and I was always getting this pathetic trickle of enemies one at a time to attack the excavator and it was always the wrong ones and for most of that time the excavator was just out of energy. That's right each excavator took FIVE MINUTES to complete because enemies would spawn in one at a time and it could often be over two and a half minutes of nothing before one power carrier spawned.

On top of that I was encountering a bug where excavation spots would fail to spawn, the marker was there but moving to the marker would not spawn a new excavator and the markers would stay there for the entire rest of the mission.

This was on the earth tileset however I was experiencing the marker bug on the Europa tileset earlier as well.

On 2019-01-16 at 7:44 AM, Braneman said:

I just did a solo excavation mission(syndicate) the goal was to get 500 cryotic. This was an utter and complete nightmare. It took 25 minutes and an excavator was pretty much always up for that entire duration and I was always getting this pathetic trickle of enemies one at a time to attack the excavator and it was always the wrong ones and for most of that time the excavator was just out of energy. That's right each excavator took FIVE MINUTES to complete because enemies would spawn in one at a time and it could often be over two and a half minutes of nothing before one power carrier spawned.

On top of that I was encountering a bug where excavation spots would fail to spawn, the marker was there but moving to the marker would not spawn a new excavator and the markers would stay there for the entire rest of the mission.

This was on the earth tileset however I was experiencing the marker bug on the Europa tileset earlier as well.

I've seen utterly terrible spawns on Tikal as well. I abandoned before excavation was complete it was so bad. By contrast if I take my Maimquinox to Augustus on Mars spawns are great, there are a couple of spots where a solo player can protect 2 excavators at once and the floor is littered with cells after 4-5 excavations.

• 3 weeks later...