Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened To Good Hosts?

Kickboxing_Banana

During the past 4 days (basically after the weekend), I haven't had a single good host. It feels like all the decent hosts died out. Not only that, also some people that I knew for sure were good hosts suddenly became bad hosts.

Am I the only one having problems finding lag-free games?

Edited by GalliumGD

During the past 4 days (basically after the weekend), I haven't had a single good host. It feels like all the decent hosts died out. Not only that, also some people that I knew for sure were good hosts suddenly became bad hosts.

Yep...

If everyone has suddenly become worse at hosting, then either DE has made the networking code less optimized, or you are just having bad luck. 

I didn't know that there was a way to join 2 clans simultaneously nowadays. I obviously have a clan already.

I didn't know that there was a way to tell if someone was in a clan by looking at their forum avatar. I obviously assumed clans didn't have that problem.

Edited by Archistopheles

Or everyone starting to have same problems as i have. I have decent gaming rig, but for some reason my fps tend to drop as low as 20 on Warframe - which causes me being a laggy host and i can't do S#&$ about it. 

Do you seriously believe that something fishy is not going on here? My system specs:

Processor: Intel® Core i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series (hd 7850 sapphire)

Display Memory: 4095 MB

FPS when hosting ~20 - 50. it's 20 or even 15 at void. Freaking ridiculous. 

Wonder how matchmaking will work after the PS4 launch, when (probably) a majority of WF players will be running the exact same hosting hardware (the PS4)?  Hmmmm...

People will buy PS4 hoping that they will only be able to play with other PS4 users and that way get rid of all those hosts with dualcore processors .

Edited by GalliumGD