Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To roll or not to roll? Strun Wraith Riven

(XBOX)Bline223

Question

5 answers to this question

Hm.

Well, it already has a godly amount of pellets, so multishot is very good. And for a 100% status shotgun, more slash is rarely a bad thing - it can't be a slasher by default, but maybe with the riven. So it's a pretty damn good riven, albeit not necessarily a godroll.

You can do better, but it's not bad either. Ideal stats would be Crit stats (because it strips armour so easily), damage (same reason) or Multishot (most weapons benefit really well, but if you're already outputting a ton of status effects more is rarely a sin).

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Hm.

Well, it already has a godly amount of pellets, so multishot is very good. And for a 100% status shotgun, more slash is rarely a bad thing - it can't be a slasher by default, but maybe with the riven. So it's a pretty damn good riven, albeit not necessarily a godroll.

You can do better, but it's not bad either. Ideal stats would be Crit stats (because it strips armour so easily), damage (same reason) or Multishot (most weapons benefit really well, but if you're already outputting a ton of status effects more is rarely a sin).

Thanks for the reply, and good info! Until I get a bunch of kuva farming done I will probably keep it as is. I have a few other rivens that need rolling first. :-]

1 hour ago, srlhama said:

Remember you need to achieve 100% status BEFORE any multishot mod to get every pellet to proc.

But you have a really good mod on type hands 

Thanks for the reply!

Are you saying in the lineup of mods from top left to bottom right I need to stack the status mods to 100%, then place the multishot mods after?

I know the order matters with the elemental mods, but didnt know multishot is effected by order.