The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De

KingKeif

Would you rather they released a broken Armour 2.0?

Alright how about this instead of trying to make your *precious* armor fix as capable and stable as they can in a VERY short time period DE instead just throws it out there and u can't use any of your mods, damage isn't counted, and pink rhinos everywhere. Is that what you would want instead? Remember think before you move those two flaps of fat!

Or maybe they could be competent and make a good core game gameplay to begin with instead of fiddling for months with half-assed stuff that they're going to replace anyways.

Same with the UI, people are thanking them for the new UI when all they did was bring it from vomit-level to average. It's like going from a car with one wheel missing to one with all four wheels.

Dude what? They couldn't even get the new armour system in the update, that was the single most important feature. How can you defend that? And they're not making the game for free, they're making it to earn cash. This isn't volunteering, they're employees. You need to realize that.

Dude what? They've obviously told us that they're working on it, I'd rather have it come later and not destroy the entire balance of the game than have it come out now. I don't need to defend their decision because they're not doing anything wrong. Also yes they are making the game for free, I can say that I've spent 0$ on this game so far (not that I wouldn't if I could), you can earn cash anywhere in this world the game is just a passion for them. They may not be volunteers but it's their game. you need to realize that if you don't like it though you can always just leave, the other 100k players will have fun without you.