Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option To disable controller

Naso

Every time I login my warframe starts walking in a random direction because of the controller i have connected. Even if i start pressing on the keyboard to try and stop it , it just keeps on going until it randomly stops. Just wondering if there was away to disable warframe from detecting my xbox controller?

On 2019-01-20 at 8:33 PM, Naso said:

Every time I login my warframe starts walking in a random direction because of the controller i have connected.

I wonder why does it start walking in a random direction? Is your controller upside down or have analog sticks tilted? If not, maybe this controller might be failing and might need a new controller.

Using wireless PS3/PS4/Xbox controller in wireless mode? Easy to turn it off by simply holding down the PS/Xbox button for about 10 seconds, until lights on controller turns off.

Using Steam for Warframe?

If yes...  Steam, configuration, controller, xbox/playstation configuration support. I use Playstation controller support.

Then in Steam library, right click game, edit steam controller configuration, and just unmap everything, or better, adjust the analog deadzone for move and look to have bigger deadzone. Steam's controller support is mostly better then Warframe's controller support that is limited to xbox xinput with no deadzone options.

Thanks a lot Sam686, I am using an Xbox One X wireless controller wired. I am running steam yes, and did not know that right clicking the game in the library let you configure the controller for certain games. I went in and disabled the joystick, I'll update this post if it works.

Edit: Works great thanks a lot!

Edited by Naso