Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Talons bug

Tekkarath

This has only happened two times I can remember, but I don't use Garuda a lot so perhaps someone else can chime in who plays her more.  As far as I can remember this only happens when I stay in a defense mission when others are leaving and have to sit through the loading screen.  Basically Garuda's melee stance mod will 'unequip' for the remainder of the match leaving me with a slow slash attack that's basically useless and forces me to switch back to ranged weapons for the remainder of the match, also I noticed (at least the last time this happened) that when I pop her claws out another copy stays equipped on her wrists as if I were using a different melee weapon.

Just had this happen again, same story.  Defense mission, host migration, suddenly my claws do no damage and there is no stance mod.  It's as if it sees the talons as a proper melee weapon and un-equips the actual talons for this phantom version with no mods on it.  Made me completely useless on Hydron since I was leveling a new weapon and had nothing else equipped.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, i have the same problem, it's just not limeted to defence missions and the stance...

Whenever i migrate hosts, Garudas Talons seem to lose all mods and appearance settings (then uses default talons for melee), in fact they now appear twice on the cahracter model (once as part of the model with player set colors and once as the weapon with default colors, also includes texture fighting in non melee stance). 6CAjNic.jpgxncqwtd.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She also gets Double Claws randomly just from using her attack animations.   If you mix claws and guns it becomes a huge pain in the butt because her claws in the equipped position block your field of view as you aim.   

I dont think Garuda's Claws have EVER recognized how you mod them.   They completely ignore Gladiator Mods.  If you have two in your warframe and put two in her claws it treats your gladiator bonus as only have two equipped.  

Thankfully I dont give a flying crap.  I have always used claws on valkyr and I enjoy using other melee on Garuda.   The new Tatsu sword is awesome!!  Wolf doesnt think so hehehe.