Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arch-Wing Persuit

ChaoticEdge

We had tons of players had no clue what to do during that mission, the new players had no clue what to do in persuit, some odd reason the ship still move faster then arch wing while its booster is off which it is logic in space to keep traveling the same distance of speed whatever that thruster is doing its not like space is made out of water.  As going to the point, players can't catch up and aim in the front of the ship because either its moving too fast or either player's arch-wing speed is too fast and they try to stop by hitting shift s button and somehow they are end up going around the ship behind it again or either the somehow the ship turn itself even the thurster is disable (true story I watched it turn while the thruster is off and I said to myself "what is this jack and the pirate carben in space?").

I think this mission need renewal and make it easy to the new players understand what to do, they had no clue what to do.  We had couple new players confused about this still even thou it is painted read in target, they don't know where exactly they are shooting at.  I recommend highlight and make the target visible more and the size for the ship is incorrect as well for it drop out minions out of no where massive amount of forces coming out a little ship that is 4 arch-wing user and the ship is bit dis-logical.  Yes I heard DE is going make space update and so on stuff I hope they do it soon for persuit because I am not going chase a ship to help out players for this.  Get a magnetic net and start pulling or slowing it down for capture or pursuit for it.

• 1 month later...

The idea behind the mission is great. I think it was designed for PC. It requires a lot of precision that I am having a hard time achieving on NSwitch. I can't imagine how much harder it is on PS4 or XBox since you don't have motion controls. If the "weakpoints" (the turrets, engines etc) were larger and signposted better, that would go a long way.