Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels Need Fixing!

main_antagonist

Option to toggle position of the Sentinels?
I'd 100% prefer to have mine higher directly above my head.
Why? EYESTRAIN ... My left eye constantly hurts after playing for more than an hour because I'm constantly noticing it moving around in my peripheral vision and I'm concerned about this.

On the note of Fixing the position I've seen the sentinels get caught on objects many times than instantly teleport to where I after I've moved a certain distance and left it behind... No-Collide the sentinel with the map could fix that but it's not my main concern here.

I'm just fed up with the eye strain so far the only short term fix I've had is to Choose darker colours so I notice it less often.

Edit: 
Before update 10 I was able to put my maxed serration onto my Rifles and onto my Sentinel's rifle at the same time, Now it says it can't be on both fair enough not that I care the point is THIS... It still works with pistol mods I can use my max hornet strike on my burst pistol and on any pistol I own.  I'm unable to do this with rifle mods now ???

Edited by main_antagonist

I just want the dethcube machine gun sound to stop... You can also change your sentinel's color palette to something less noticeable, the sentinels don't really do much, you won't notice much of a difference without one, I find their purpose purely for cosmetics, and so it should be on the screen where the player can see. 

Frankly, that you cannot ignore the sentinel is your problem, and one I will wager not shared by the majority, S#&$, I suspect you will be lucky to find anyone else bothered by so minor a point.  If it really is that much of a problem don't equip one, if I were in your shoes, I would also ask myself why I am not able to ignore something so trivial. Your focus should be on the game play and the enemy, sentinels require no input from the user during play, the player cannot interact with them so why pay any attention at all, that it seems to be a major distraction for you may be of concern.

Edited by HexCaliber

Perhaps offer constructive input or suggestions a negative attitude just makes you look bad.
​Don't like the thread then don't comment ... simple.
@HexCaliber, Z-Sync & any other flamers that read this thread.

Guardian The sentinel boosts its owner's shield when it runs out.

I use that all the time, for obvious reasons.

Ghost Shade cloaks its owner when enemies are close.

When reviving or trying to take cover and regain shields due to the games lack of cover mechanic etc.

Sanctuary Creates a shield when reviving.

Increasing odds of reviving a team mate especially now that you can get knocked down in the middle of a revive and have to start the revive all over again.

DE announced that you can swap sentinel weapons between sentinels in update 10. 

The only frame I don't use a sentinel on is Loki because my warframe mod loadout is based on me cloaking as much as possible. Since Shade doesn't cloak when I do it draws unwanted fire towards me and if it was for example a Grineer bombard or naplam I'm in for a bad day considering I don't use health or shield mods on my Loki Class.

I like my FOV to show as much as possible considering this game has parkour elements and I can't see my feet with minimum FOV I feel it defeats the whole purpose of having that in the game. Say what you want about parkour but I try to do it in game as much as possible it's a fun game mechanic and I'll keep doing it.

How about Defence missions when you're unable to find a full squad and Dethcube helps control the crowd with it's constant fire? I do agree that the constant noise can get annoying but I won't deny it helps especially when you equip it with an ice element.

Saying that right before an update, wait man, maybe they already found a solution.

As far as saying this before an update that isn't my concern I'm addressing the issue the thread title doesn't say " WE NEED A FIX BEFORE UPDATE 10 IS RELEASED " it says they need fixing and as long as the game is still in beta I'll put as much of my personal input in as I can into making this game better.

Before update 10 I was able to put my maxed serration onto my Rifles and onto my Sentinel's rifle at the same time, Now it says it can't be on both fair enough not that I care the point is THIS... It still works with pistol mods I can use my max hornet strike on my burst pistol and on any pistol I own.  I'm unable to do this with rifle mods now ???

I just noticed this since update 10 so I'm going to edit my first post and place this in there too.