Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please fix the Glast Gambit

Neofit26

Hi,

I am talking about that terrible mission with the win margin.

As a side note, I've just lost it 3 times, even though I totally destroyed the same AI in the 3 previous matches. The margin should be higher. Every loss is huge for a player at the level this quest is being done, besides everything should be financed by the dude who wants me to, not myself.

Anyway, here is the issue. It is supposed to be a 3-rounds match, correct? It is written everywhere. Which means 2 out of 3. Yet I lose the first round and I am out. I win the first one then, the AI gets a second chance unlike me, then I lose the second (not because of the margin, just by the points), and I am out again. How is it not 1 out of 3?

Besides, there shouldn't even be a margin. A win in one round and a loss in the other should be enough for the other side to think they have a chance. Your goal shouldn't be to frustrate paying customers.

Or, if we play with the margin and I win with a wider gap, the game must not consider this a loss. The other party is not privy to our little scheme, I won the match, give me my money, or at least my investment, then have the quest not resume and have me replay the same portion.

I have done this quest countless times, mostly helping other players such as your self with the game issue. I dont mind [DE] increasing the margin a bit, i just wish the AI in our team was a bit stronger as to not completely leave the mission success in the player`s hands. Meanwile, get a friend to help you with that part.

I would gladly help you tho i am at work at the moment. I will contact you again later once at home to check if you still need help.

• 2 weeks later...

Seconded. I think this is one of the worst examples of artificially stretched grind gone horribly wrong in Warframe. Not that there's a lack of contenders. Mostly because the A.I. is just plain terrible and you're not able to give even basic orders to your A.I. Teammates. So it's really mostly gambling - you score some points and then you sit down preventing the enemy team from bringing their points home - but at the same time hoping your computerized friends don't screw it all up again by running into the other goal with a bucketload of points on their backs. So please, DE, if by any chance you hear us:

- widen the margin

- give us the ability to give basic "stay here" orders to A.I. teammates

- if a player fails by overscoring the margin, let the quest mission fail but for heaven's sake let them keep the money - since they won the match

- the end result should be determined by wins in 3 out of 3 OR 2 out of 3 matches

As it is, the mission really is a terrible drag obviously designed to draw virtual money out of Players pockets and stretch play time (which I think is long enough for this mission as it is, since you are already forced to play the same match 18 times in a row if you succeed each and every time.

Edited by 5uperh0rZt

It's been over 2 years and it's still like it first was, all of these changes were necessary from the first week this disgusting quest existed.

I believe I didn't fail any mission, was playing with friends, but even so the quest was most boring and long. I believe they thought the initial part of the quest visiting the Mycona(to never ever see them agyain) would outweigh the absolute lack of depth or creativity afterwards. Voicelines were added and they were nice but the missions were just too many and too long.

Edited by ScytodiDaedalus