Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wish To Express My Displeasure At The Need For Keys To Get Into The Orokin Derelects.

Tesseract_The_Pariah

Are you a moron? Grind doesn't mean more content. I cannot believe the amount of white knighting over this. What do you stand to gain from defending DE on this? It makes the game worse, ffs, you and people like you ruin this stuff. If DE made logging into the game cost plat, I bet you'd defend that too.

Ignore him. He thinks the ember 'buffs' made her better.

I have to honestly say that this update is a huge step in the wrong direction. I was excited and eagerly awaiting it all day only to find out that to actually experience U10, I would need to grind the exact same content I have been doing already. This is quite ridiculous. I was seriously contemplating getting some Plat and upgrading to Master, but I don't want to support this. Not at all. This truly breaks my heart because I think everyone is realizing the dark path DE is starting to take this game.

On an unrelated note, this disturbing trends seems to have started after the announcement for WARFRAME for the PS4...

I was thinking the exact same thing, really dissapointed how they took this.

I love you guys DE, really, but por quoi? )': The crafting and farming and waiting just kills the momentum (like new stamina). For a ninja game this sure is going slowly and inefficiently. 

Indeed. On top of no Golem Nav coordinate(s), I also don't have enough Ferrite. So only after spending time farming for these mats, then I'd have the chance to craft a key or two. Then I have to wait at least six hours. Then I pray my cardboard internet can hold out for one more person. Then maybe I'll get the itty bitty chance of getting that new BP. 

The best thing that happened today is that the RNG gods decided to bestow upon me a 75% off coupon, which I will be using shortly. Again, I love you DE (especially Mynki and Art Design team), so sleep well and I hope y'all are prepared for a torrent of disappointment. Or pretend to sleep. It seems like Lotus is still up.

You should know, nearly everybody got a 75% off coupon as their daily login reward, I think DE might have had a hand in that.

All this negative feedback could be avoided and better contained if they talked to us directly. Stop the livestream bullS#&$ and make videos that address the direction, choices and reasons for what you do. If you explain yourself, even if you are wrong, you at least gave us a reason. When you make the concious decision to develop a game WITH your community you better be ready to answer to them, they are who ultimately play your game and support you financially. You could have a million cosmetics and I would be fine, as long as the game was fun. As of right now, this is not fun and I am not laughing at the bad jokes you call "updates".

This update was REALLY disappointing. I thought they were moving away from boring, grindy content into more active and tough content (I.E. the new boss).

The fact they put the boss behind a wall of keys that are behind ANOTHER wall of keys behind a MASSIVE grind is ridiculous. I'll now never experience this new boss because I have a job and I simply, absolutely do NOT have the time to sink into this game to do it. I'll literally be spending the ENTIRE WEEKEND entire MONTH of weekends grinding the game to have a chance at seeing the boss ONCE.

Why, why on earth, why in the name of all things holy, would you create such fantastic new content and then lock it away so that almost no one gets to see it?

What is the frigging point in that, DE? I'm trying to be loyal to you and hell, I've even given into your money-walls before just because I enjoy this game. You're now locking content off from paying customers as well!

Where is your logic????

Edited by Rarnd

DE, my good sirs.  I thought you were above this.  This will only cause a massive uproar of displeasure and anger at this decision.  I know that you would like to give higher level players something to do with their credits, but this is not the way!  You gave us the impression that you would replace the jupiter tileset with the orokin derelict tileset.  But you locked it behind a paywall of sorts -one of grinding and resources, not platinum.-

I have 2 solutions for this.

The high road - Just put the new tileset and boss in jupiter and we'll pretend this awkward incident never happened.

The mid road - Make derelict keys infinite use.  (with your past decisions, it wouldn't surprise me if they are already infinite use!  if so, good!)

The Low road - Continue on this path of stepping on your customers, and end up having warframe die of stagnation and massive player migration to other games.  Just look at every other f2p game out there.  You do derive your money from customers, indeed.  And unhappy customers means no customers.

Any posters in this should note that this is not a hate thread.  This is a constructive criticism thread.  Our friends at DE made a mistake is all.  Give them some room, they spent a lot of time on Warframe. 

I guess I just can't comprehend why everyone feels this way. In the first hour of u10, I had 3 derelict keys. In those three derelict missions my friend found two Golem Assassination navs. In those missions, I expect to find more assassination navs and derelict navs.

Also just so you know, I have bought the Update 10 Mega Bundle to experience a lot of the new content.

I love Nekros, the new weapons, the new sentinel, the scarves, all of it.

I still absolutely hate the fact that the new levels and the new boss will be something I will never experience.

It's like getting a box of chocolates, the newest game, a bunch of coupons for free meals at your favourite diner, and your favourite expensive wine one evening, with also the news that your girlfriend has cheated on and left you. It's really nice fluff, but it doesn't really help the pain of the true betrayal. 

I can afford to buy Nekros with Plat right now if I wanted to. I still have a LOT of play. But I actually wanted to farm for it the way I farmed for every other frame. I just use my plat on cosmetics, like sentinel add-ons, colors and scarves.

But the way DE has implemented this grind hell is not fun at all. DE has forgotten what FUN is.

All of you who are crunching numbers are terribly wrong and assuming that everyone in the game will be soloing this content and wasting their own precious time playing without a team. If you really explore these new Derelict tilesets (every nook and cranny) you will find, on average, 5-10 Golem Navs, which if you were playing with a full team that's anywhere from 4-8 keys already. In one game. 

I guess I just can't comprehend why everyone feels this way. In the first hour of u10, I had 3 derelict keys. In those three derelict missions my friend found two Golem Assassination navs. In those missions, I expect to find more assassination navs and derelict navs.

I'm guessing you didn't read the thread if you don't understand why we're displeased. So I'll let you go do that now.

I'm guessing you didn't read the thread if you don't understand why we're displeased. So I'll let you go do that now.

Yes yes, you're all upset because the new tileset wasn't available right off the bat so that you could all speed run everything and be done with the content in 2 and a half hours. Bummer isn't it. 

I will say that keeping this thread alive is being achieved at the moment. Every time I get to the bottom of a page of reading there are like three more pages to read and each page has all good points. No one is right or wrong when it comes to the game or how it is played or what it takes to make one. But understand there is a point where grinding just becomes stupid and ruins the fun of the game and the ideal behind it. That is my 2 cents to all this I am personally am just going to go play some star wars until some bugs are fixed and some things are changed. Until then catch you guys around. 

All of you who are crunching numbers are terribly wrong and assuming that everyone in the game will be soloing this content and wasting their own precious time playing without a team. If you really explore these new Derelict tilesets (every nook and cranny) you will find, on average, 5-10 Golem Navs, which if you were playing with a full team that's anywhere from 4-8 keys already. In one game. 

I guarantee you that no one will let me explore anything because this game is filled with rushers. I'll have to solo the tilesets to have time to explore. Of course, if there's tons of high level mobs in there, I'm screwed.

Say what? It took several hours before the hotfixes patched the keys down to even being available within an hour. At the time you're claiming to have had three keys, they still took three hours each to craft.

Yes yes, you're all upset because the new tileset wasn't available right off the bat so that you could all speed run everything and be done with the content in 2 and a half hours. Bummer isn't it. 

No. I don't even want the stupid frame right now. I also never rush a damn thing. I explore maps, like looting, even end up collecting boxes and lockers when I'm intending to stealth loki rush a boss for rare mats. My goal is simply to make sure that we don't get to the point where 40+ hour grinds for frames is the norm.

All these people coming in reading the thread now who think we're crazy, keep in mind that DE's reduced the cost and time on these key recipes three times since last night.

Yeah you're exactly right. Except for everything you said you're exactly right.

The complaints come from the fact that it could potentially take 60+ hours of play time and another 200+ hours of build time just to get 1 warframe and the boss they've been hyping up for the last month or so is hidden behind an insane grind.

Not okay.

P.S. You're making an awfully big assumption that we all want to rush through the new stuff just to get the frame.

Edited by f3llyn

I guarantee you that no one will let me explore anything because this game is filled with rushers. I'll have to solo the tilesets to have time to explore. Of course, if there's tons of high level mobs in there, I'm screwed.

Then find you some friends who are willing to play with you. Because, in case everyone has suddenly forgotten in the midst of their anger, you can share your keys within your group.These missions are not only for solo players and act just like void keys. So if me and two of my friends all get 9 Golem Navs in one game, that's 27 navs in all-- that makes 5 keys right there in the course of a day. And that's just in one game. 

No. I don't even want the stupid frame right now. I also never rush a damn thing. I explore maps, like looting, even end up collecting boxes and lockers when I'm intending to stealth loki rush a boss for rare mats. My goal is simply to make sure that we don't get to the point where 40+ hour grinds for frames is the norm.

All these people coming in reading the thread now who think we're crazy, keep in mind that DE's reduced the cost and time on these key recipes three times since last night.

Not sure if this was intentional.... 

Yeah you're exactly right. Except for everything you said you're exactly right.

The complaints come from the fact that it could potentially take 60+ hours of play time and another 200+ hours of build time just to get 1 warframe and the boss they've been hyping up for the last month or so is hidden behind an insane grind.

Not okay.

No, I didn't say anything about any of you wanting the frames. I said that you're upset because of the fact that you cannot complete all of the content available to you within 2 hours. That is not something I made up, that is what's being outwardly shown all throughout this topic. I didn't make that up out of thin air. 

Edited by Genuinetheo