Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg Those Hearts Exploding From Barrels.

Mak_Gohae

That is what bugs me in modern online games. Devs always want to bring real life events into the game, which is extremely out of place most of the time. I mean hearts, seriously? In a dark sci-fi game? A sure way to crush the immersion. I ended up ignoring that types of containers for the whole play session, being only comforted by the fact that it is a one-day event. And I'm pretty damn sure that as a solo player I was lucky enough to miss a helluva lot of pink warframes that night.

That is what bugs me in modern online games. Devs always want to bring real life events into the game, which is extremely out of place most of the time. I mean hearts, seriously? In a dark sci-fi game? A sure way to crush the immersion. I ended up ignoring that types of containers for the whole play session, being only comforted by the fact that it is a one-day event. And I'm pretty damn sure that as a solo player I was lucky enough to miss a helluva lot of pink warframes that night.

I don't know about you, but I love it when devs implement seasonal stuff into their game(s). Back in Global Agenda (when it was alive), Hirez had things like Halloween themed raids with a fitting map change and a Christmas themed Dome City with piles of snow and christmas lights, complemented with special flair that can only be used during the season which it represents.

I, for one, can't love that kind of stuff enough.