Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI changes to support those on console who have no access to multiplayer services

(XBOX)DaBaldWookie

I am a big fan of Warframe, and have been playing for a while now, however, my problem is that I don't have a good Pc to run Warframe. This is not the problem. I play on Xbox, but I don't have Xbox live gold. There are many items that are locked behind dojo labs that I cannot access because of that. This is a problem because the clan dojo is made with mulitplayer in mind, and while you don't have to worry about dojo access on PC, because there is no way for your multiplayer access to be cut off because of platform, console players who can't access multiplayer are losing out on a lot of content.

I suggest that there be added a small, in orbiter console that allows for players to access dojo labs, provide for dojo labs, or, if the player is not in a dojo, unlock dojo labs from within the orbiter. This solution both allows for players with restricted multiplayer access to do lab research, but also makes lab researching less out of the way as before.

Edited by (XB1)DaBaldWookie
Typo