Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relay Concert Hall/Room

Kokabiel12

So I only just discovered the YouTube channel DNexus (I know, very late to the party but ai'm pretty new to the game) and in their older videos they were able to perform in certain rooms in the relays but that has since been patched out.

I wonder if there is any way to bring that feature back in a specific concert area or room on the relays for groups like the Warframe Octavia Band to perform and for other players to go and see them. Maybe even some sort of "holographic projection" to let it their performances be shown across the instances of the relay?

I understand that could be pretty taxing for the server's but if it could work it would be pretty amazing to be able to attend an in game concert and put the dance emotes to good use.

Edited by Kokabiel12

i thought this would just be an idea for a room with the little music spiral thing (the thing at the back of Maroo's Bazaar) that would let octavia's play music by using a continuous dance (glissade narta, etc) but i now want this, hell... maybe people who are mr15+ overwrite the Octavia Bands music with their own if they dance while using their own Octavia, it'll probably be the only way the octavia musical dance could be used well, as somehow i have never seen DNexus in my life, yay (i've been playing for 2-4 years as well... i can't remember the exact time, but it's somewhere in-between those 2)