Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Is The Most Versatile Frame`

FatRefrigerator

I'm not sure I'd describe Nekros as "versatile" when the phrase "half-assed" is available :P

Its a great looking frame, with a nerfed chaos effect, a gimmicky ultimate and 2 filler skills. Also, I can use the ulti once before I get locked out with the skill in use bug, deep joy.

I disagree. He is as versatile as any other frame is, he does have things other than Snow globe you know?

Freeze sucks unless you are soloing, and even then its only a single enemy crowd control. Ice Wave's damage stops being impressive vs enemies level 40 and higher. Avalanche does almost nothing vs armored enemies above level 50, and the CC ends as soon as damage is done. Frost Prime is one of my main picks for high level missions, so I know damn well he isn't flexible. He has one role and he does it well.

Compare it to Excalibur who has 2 powerful AoE damage options, an AoE blind, and a mobility skill. Or Rhino, who has an AoE stun with built in damage, a knockdown skill with good damage, a defensive skill, and a team buff.

I'm not sure I'd describe Nekros as "versatile" when the phrase "half-assed" is available :P

Its a great looking frame, with a nerfed chaos effect, a gimmicky ultimate and 2 filler skills. Also, I can use the ulti once before I get locked out with the skill in use bug, deep joy.

How is Terrify a nerfed Chaos? They don't even have the same objective in usage or effect. 

Am I missing something?