The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U10 Not So Big, Rather A Farm Fest.

Gryphticon

I explain, when there's a update, you'd expect to get access to most of the content there by grinding easily like a boss easily accessible or at the very least being able to farm keys and be able to do them immediately to be able to get the parts and build something.

The necro frame and derelict keys are the wrong way to go and the resource costs are outrageous for a single use key. It wouldn't be outrageous if the key would last forever with that kind of price tag.

I'd be hoping to play more Warframe because of U10 but not, I'll just go play something else.

Yeah, I got there expecting this: Ok, Jupiter will have a new tileset in it, and Golem will be in the same spot, and volt will be moved to a different boss in the future. What really happened: Grind. Grind. Grind. In all seriousness though, what happens is: Grind to get key, hope Golem drops a part. He doesn't? Grind to get key drops part, drops part again, and so on and so on. Grind, grind, grind.....

Yeah, I got there expecting this: Ok, Jupiter will have a new tileset in it, and Golem will be in the same spot, and volt will be moved to a different boss in the future. What really happened: Grind. Grind. Grind. In all seriousness though, what happens is: Grind to get key, hope Golem drops a part. He doesn't? Grind to get key drops part, drops part again, and so on and so on. Grind, grind, grind.....

I couldn't have described it better.

The new Tile set is absolutely fantastic. Easily one of the best so far! Such a pity they pulled such a silly move by turning it into a second rate void. If they had done what they said they were going to do; Give Jupiter its own tileset and redesign the J3 Golem. This could have been one of the better updates this game has had, but as it stands its pretty sad considering it's the 10th major update, it should be a special one....

I'm gonna take a break from Warframe, maybe comeback in update 15 or so and see what's happening.

You got us all excited about U10 and it's basically a fecking dissapointment.

Yes my brothers, yes. Quite frankly I'm sick to death of all the grinding/farming, and have been for a long time now. Down with digital-extremes and their ludicrous methods of madness.