Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network problems

d3me

yea. I have network problems too, pretty fukin much, i cant join to players in public and when can my ping is 500 etc or my ping is normal 30 to 80 and it feels like it is 3000, doors wont open, i warp all around the map etc 

Edited by -DP-Jeroke

18 minutes ago, -DP-Jeroke said:

yea. I have network problems too, pretty fukin much, i cant join to players in public and when can my ping is 500 etc or my ping is normal 30 to 80 and it feels like it is 3000, doors wont open, i warp all around the map etc 

I have similar issues like this minus the warp all around the Map. I normally have this issue in Public too. Solo is fine so there got to be something with the Servers.

Edited by GPrime96

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah recently i too have experienced a ton of network not responding issues and in game ping on public is horrid at times, when im solo or on orbiter im all good but joining to squads and public games then trouble. Speed tests on network is fine while game is running. Even after the latest hotfix a few min ago still have the network not responding issue... never had it before and rather frustrating.