Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Hurts So Much, But Feels So Good...

Arlayn

Playing as Nekros is painful... oh so painful... but the power feels so damn good...

Nekros by far is the EASIEST TO KILL WARFRAME IN THE GAME!!!

I wish people were nicer to Nekros when he comes into a game. People leave me behind, or undefended... but my soul punch, and shadow of the dead can aid them so much on boss fights, and against other enemy armies... they just don't realize this! Nekros needs another player to defend him for him to unleash his full potential!

omg... Trinity, and Nekros need to get married!

Playing as Nekros is painful... oh so painful... but the power feels so damn good...

I wish people were nicer to Nekros when he comes into a game. People leave me behind, or undefended... but my soul punch, and shadow of the dead can aid them so much on boss fights, and against other enemy armies... they just don't realize this! Nekros needs another player to defend him for him to unleash his full potential!

The reason people hate you is because you got it with platnium and they didn't.

...So... The Saint and the guy that plays with dead bodies are getting hitched? Its a sitcom people!

SO you feel big now because you didn't buy necro?

Its not a matter of feeling big. If you buy Nekros with plat you're doing exactly what DE is manipulating you to do.

Getting Nekros without plat is @(*()$ ludicrous, and it was only done because they knew it would entice people to spend money on him. We need to show them that we're not gonna have our arms twisted and put up with ridiculous crap like this.

Grinding for gear and frame is one thing. But this is something else...

Its not a matter of feeling big. If you buy Nekros with plat you're doing exactly what DE is manipulating you to do.

Getting Nekros without plat is @(*()$ ludicrous, and it was only done because they knew it would entice people to spend money on him. We need to show them that we're not gonna have our arms twisted and put up with ridiculous crap like this.

Grinding for gear and frame is one thing. But this is something else...

Do you know they are trying to take your money? Maybe they made the patch and it sounded like a good idea on paper and didnt come out as well?

Do you know they are trying to take your money? Maybe they made the patch and it sounded like a good idea on paper and didnt come out as well?

Considering how much DE has demonstrated that it cares for its playerbase and wants the game to succeed, I'm assuming that this is the case.

But there's no denying that the difficulty in obtaining Necro was to encourage people to buy him with Platinum. DE is a small company; it needs the money. They just went the wrong way about obtaining it.

Like, very wrong.