Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis wraith not tradable

(NSW)Ryuuzaki

I'm pretty sure the icon if tradable wasn't present when I bought it and besides, the weaon is not tradeable in any other platform. I don't see why should it be tradeable on Switch. We didn't get the event, granted. But making it tradeable would only make scalpers to buy them in packs and try to sell them for an insane amount of plat.

i just sent a support ticket myself as i saw a tradeable icon and picked up extras for friends to hold on till they hit MR9. now yea given the fully built weapon was never tradeable on PC or PS4 or Xbone, but on all platforms weapons sold by Baro Have always been tradeable usually if not on day one ,a day or 2 after by a hotfix Hopefully DE could give us an stance on this, (if its an official No. thats going to sting for those like say in my situation who bought extra's for friends who wernt yet of MR for it.  and a LUL punch for scalpers who just wasted ducats and Credits XD )

I also want information about this (a statement from DE would be nice) for the same reasons as everyone else. I was MR7 at the time and couldn't get Ignis Wraith, and now I'm a much higher MR and and can't trade the weapon like it said you could in Baro Ki'Teer's shop interface. I understand that this situation (or something very similar) has happened before with other weapons and the issue was fixed not too long afterward.

(I'm aware the icon for "tradable" isn't on the Ignis Wraiths people on Switch have right now, but I'm under the impression that this is a mistake particularly since the weapon was marked as "tradeable" in the shop.)

whelp my ticket went closed for a week because i was signed in on wrong account to ZenDesk. i resubmitted it at thier own request on the proper one,  and got a response of just "it's not allowed to be traded to other players" i replied back asking why this morning if they give me a reason why (which likely is to be a canned response,i'll update, but likely to be told that the wraith having the tradeable icon in baro's inventory was the bug not that it lacks being tradeable. *shrug*

On 2019-02-15 at 8:50 PM, (NSW)CaelThunderwing said:

whelp my ticket went closed for a week because i was signed in on wrong account to ZenDesk. i resubmitted it at thier own request on the proper one,  and got a response of just "it's not allowed to be traded to other players" i replied back asking why this morning if they give me a reason why (which likely is to be a canned response,i'll update, but likely to be told that the wraith having the tradeable icon in baro's inventory was the bug not that it lacks being tradeable. *shrug*

Yeah my ticket went the same way, they said it just wasn't tradable, it seems like that's intentional. I would definitely like to know why, though. Sent a follow-up to them asking for more of an explanation. I know it took me a while to get to this, but honestly I forgot about it for a while.

Edited by (NSW)Grand

On 2019-02-20 at 4:49 PM, (NSW)Grand said:

Yeah my ticket went the same way, they said it just wasn't tradable, it seems like that's intentional. I would definitely like to know why, though. Sent a follow-up to them asking for more of an explanation. I know it took me a while to get to this, but honestly I forgot about it for a while.

i got a response this week monday,

(if it shows only the link, i was discussing w/ the small discord "Group" i created w/ my friends who i play with explaining the ducats i used n credits were wasted. i can tell you there wont be refunds so that'd be why its a Discord link instead of imgur (i copy/pasted via greenshot) (so no skin off my nose) ducats n credits are cheap n easy. but because No Clan has the BP on Switch as no Event was available to reward such on Switch.. there now is one Platform difference outside control and obvious Cosmetics. switch now has Some lacking content (and i dont refeer to its just behind in updates atm/ disallowed  for legal reasons on Founder items)

@[DE]Joma i do appreciate the professional attitude on this, and clarifcation that while the weapon *Had* the trade icon in his inventory, most of us who bought more than one (for friends or to resell) are at our own fault not double checking for the icon afterward. if to pass on a suggestion do please make the ignis wraith "Partable" on switch since they lacked the Defector event that allowed the proflieration of the blueprint as well it was a banned item on PC migration at end of December till end of migration period. this way its easy for switch players who miss Baro's next showing can grind for it  , look for the alert etc.  (as well if leaving this part of the Ticket would be against forum rules do let me know and i'm more than cool having it removed.)

unknown.png

Edited by (NSW)CaelThunderwing