The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Terrible stutter and FPS drops when switched between keyboard and controller

sam686

Problem 1: using keyboard buttons while turning with controller have some stutter like it is ignoring the sensitivity options for a short time every time the game switch between keyboard and controller.

Problem 2: after opening up pause menu hundreds of times, the problem got far worst, now FPS drops down to as low as 20 FPS with stuttering and not smooth at all.

These problem is very annoying when I map my controller's crouch button to a keyboard CTRL button, because I want to crouch immediately without a delay, and without toggle.

Edit: ship flying loading screen from anything, including loading into relay or back to orbiter, stops the FPS drops for a while, but the FPS drops happens again after hundreds of menu pause.

Edited by sam686

19 hours ago, sam686 said:

Problem 1: using keyboard buttons while turning with controller have some stutter like it is ignoring the sensitivity options for a short time every time the game switch between keyboard and controller.

Problem 2: after opening up pause menu hundreds of times, the problem got far worst, now FPS drops down to as low as 20 FPS with stuttering and not smooth at all.

These problem is very annoying when I map my controller's crouch button to a keyboard CTRL button, because I want to crouch immediately without a delay, and without toggle.

Hi sam686,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I can confirm that we have been able to reproduce this internally and we will begin working on a fix. We hope to have one for you in a timely manner.