Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Del - Tennogen Workshop [Rhino Helm/Skin]

HelloDel

Hi, 

I've decided to make a new workshop thread as I hope to make more Tennogen models. I've previously made the Orbit Mag helmet/skin that is currently in the game.

xVzLvra.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=595493362

and also the 

Capacitor Volt skin/helmet that is also available in game:

toDOmnJ.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=878334024

Edited by HelloDel

Currently working on a Rhino skin - "ProudTusk" 

The idea is to try my best to respect his original silhouette proportions (which I think are already perfect) whilst making him feel more 'magnificent':

bCGIgYl.jpg

Worth mentioning that it still needs a 'detail' pass. Just got the rough shapes in at this point. Thanks

Edited by HelloDel
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, HelloDel said:

Currently working on a Rhino skin - "ProudTusk" 

The idea is to try my best to respect his original silhouette proportions (which I think are already perfect) whilst making him feel more 'magnificent':

bCGIgYl.jpg

Worth mentioning that it still needs a 'detail' pass. Just got the rough shapes in at this point. Thanks

Gotta say, I really like your metal style, it just looks like it was molded with clay and hand-done. It's pretty impressive and nice to look at. Any plans on specific skins/items after this one? 

Edited by Scruffel

20 hours ago, Scruffel said:

Gotta say, I really like your metal style, it just looks like it was molded with clay and hand-done. It's pretty impressive and nice to look at. Any plans on specific skins/items after this one? 

Thanks! 

I have an Ash one I'm working on too. I know he's not very popular but I definitely feel like he deserves a good suit renovation

• 1 month later...