Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kraken:a New Hybrid Revolutionary Of A Lex+Sicarus?

R4YCH40S

Question

So,say welcome to a new handgun:KRAKEN....

Seems deadly from stats,tooo goood to be true...

My question here is that:

Is it worth crafting?With such costs and such materials....[Neurodes]

PS:Which zone can I farm which is more suspectible to drop more often those materials:Neurodes,Rubedos,Galiums,and Orokin Cell??

8 answers to this question

Burst weapons tend to miss the shots fired after the first so i doubt it will be the successor of the poor-man's sniper called Lex. But you can always proof me wrong.

P.s.: The Magic Mousecursor of Resource-droplist-of-Planet-in-the-upper-right-window-showing has the answer when you practice the ancient Art of over-a-planet-hovering with it, my young friend ;)

You need 2 Neurodes, 300 Alloy Plate, 750 salvage & 120 polymer package, and yes it's a good handgun whit a lot of dmg and not a bad accuracy.

Farm? Per low lvl & difficult you must search Rubedo in E Prime at Earth is the lowest lvl where you can find Rubedo but don't go on Solo now there are Grineer Seekers and they throw little grande balls that goes for you and electrify all of you and takes your shield... Neurodes (I don't remember) , Galio at Boss of Marth (that drops parts of Mag) and Orokin Cell against Bosses of all maps I think and if you are lucky. Abnd also you can watch drops at the info in the planets. But there are the best spotts based in lower difficult and drops.

Burst weapons tend to miss the shots fired after the first so i doubt it will be the successor of the poor-man's sniper called Lex. But you can always proof me wrong.

P.s.: The Magic Mousecursor of Resource-droplist-of-Planet-in-the-upper-right-window-showing has the answer when you practice the ancient Art of over-a-planet-hovering with it, my young friend ;) With that said, you can find neurodes and rubedo in EARTH, Orokin Cells in SATURN and Galium in MARS, from the boss of that system

FYP

But i digress... i was curious about what the Kraken's stats would be for some days now. Some of you should volunteer for TRANSLATION WORK. You find some lines with a lot if interesting stuff regarding what we can possible see. But alas, all i know besides what's already been disclosed today is under NDA.

Edited by ruivoml

It is a burst gun, where the first bullet always goes straight, and the second one goes above. Just crafted it.

So basically a Lex with greater fire rate, -10 dmg and twice the clip size (24, but since it fires two times and the second misses it, consider the clip 12). And its usefull not only at long range but at close and mid too. So it's a pre-update 6 Gorgon.

I'll craft it because i'm only missing one Neurode. Besides, its prettier than the lex.

Edited by ruivoml

So basically a Lex with greater fire rate, -10 dmg and twice the clip size (24, but since it fires two times and the second misses it, consider the clip 12). And its usefull not only at long range but at close and mid too. So it's a pre-update 6 Gorgon.

I'll craft it because i'm only missing one Neurode. Besides, its prettier than the lex.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/10616-releasing-the-kraken/

Signature.png