Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Split-Screen On Console?

(XBOX)DATURTLE343

So my little brother and I have played lots of games where when maybe one player isn't doing to good then someone with higher skill (such as me) could jump in and help them. I was wondering if maybe DE could add in a split screen function on warframe maybe similar to halo splitscreen or something. So maybe could we try and get DE to notice this page so I can help my brother beat the second dream.

Edited by (XB1)DATURTLE343
Found an error

3 минуты назад, (XB1)DATURTLE343 сказал:

So my little brother and I have played lots of games where when maybe one player isn't doing to good then someone with higher skill (such as me) could jump in and help them. I was wondering if maybe DE could add in a split screen function on warframe maybe similar to halo splitscreen or something. Of course this would be console specific(sorry pc players) because split screen on pc wouldn't work. So maybe could we try and get DE to notice this page so I can help my brother beat the second dream.

So you want to play 2 frames at the same time from 1 account? I think it's cheating.

And what's problem with split-screen on pc? Nobody forbade gamepads for pc.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be from one account. Say on Xbox, someone could join in to the host player's game using a different account. You would be in the host's orbiter and they would choose what missions to go to and things like that. The second player would take up one space in the squad so you could play with 2 other people online. It would be similar to dungeon defenders 2's split screen. And its just most pc games that ive played don't have split screen.