Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excavation Void Fissure on Earth (Grineer Forest tileset), enemy spawns aren't enough to get reactants eventually

(NSW)Grand

I was doing Void Fissures on an Excavation Mission on Earth (Grineer Forest tileset) a few days ago (after Fortuna update). There were plenty enough spawns to keep getting the power canisters needed to get the 200 Cryotic for each cycle, but not nearly enough to get 10 Reactant every time. It was to the point where there were maybe 10 canisters sitting around and the enemies were coming at a trickle so the notion of getting enough Reactant every round just wasn't practical and I had to quit early. The first round of 200 Cryo/10 Reactant is fine, the second one is okay, the third (fourth?) is unplayable. There are always plenty of leftover canisters from the first couple rounds or so, but after that, the enemies spawns just die and you can't realistically pop any more relics. I don't know if this problem was introduced with the Fortuna patch or not, but I don't remember having such a problem. They fixed the Corpus Ice Planet spawns apparently (for Excavation mission), but now this isn't working. Or maybe it never really worked, you tell me.

Edited by (NSW)Grand

I never had a problem with this on any excavation mission. However, one thing that usually happens in these missions is that people tend to kill everything on sight. And that's wrong. When you are in a fisure, you must allow enemies to become corrupted by entering in contact with a void fisure. If you kill them before they become corrupted, they'll never drop reactant. I've seen this happening probably because they didn't know.

I'm not saying this might be your problem, but it's a common issue when someone doesn't see enough reactant.

It's not only excavation missions, sometimes they just stop spawning on any mission type. Sometimes the void fissures spawn only 1 enemy on full squads or void fissures just stop popping. I've had defense missions where they just stop spawning. It's a rare bug but it happens.

Edited by (NSW)Bromsson