Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is their a way you can still tell if your freind got chat banned

(NSW)jja209

1 hour ago, (PS4)the-creeperman said:

Do not ever.. EVER.. talk about moderation or suspensions here. NEVER EVER.. they don't like that kind of talk. It's bad thing to do.. very bad. If you do, they'll take your first born away from you.. or, at the very least, ruin your chances at a decent college..

..just go hide until this blows over.. 

Can’t help it I can’t talk with the person that I care about and I’m trying to get to the bottom of this problem.It says she’s appearing offline when shes actually online when I try to talk in the chat.

Edited by (NSW)jja209

1 hour ago, (NSW)jja209 said:

Can’t help it I can’t talk with the person that I care about and I’m trying to get to the bottom of this problem.It says she’s appearing offline when shes actually online when I try to talk in the chat.

Don't pay attention to people like them. They'll only give you the wrong info. There could be a number of things happening:

- They're just unable to connect to chat due to a bug. It happens from time to time and usually requires the chat server to be restarted. 

- They're currently under a chat suspension. If that's the case, they have to go to support to resolve it. 

- You could be experiencing a chat bug that shows someone is online when they're actually offline and vice versa.

Any way it is, not much you can do on your end but test if it is the bug side. Try messaging another friend and see if the problem persists. Usually a good indicator. 

Edited by Sajochi

12 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Don't pay attention to people like them. They'll only give you the wrong info. There could be a number of things happening:

- They're just unable to connect to chat due to a bug. It happens from time to time and usually requires the chat server to be restarted. 

- They're currently under a chat suspension. If that's the case, they have to go to support to resolve it. 

- You could be experiencing a chat bug that shows someone is online when they're actually offline and vice versa.

Any way it is, not much you can do on your end but test if it is the bug side. Try messaging another friend and see if the problem persists. Usually a good indicator. 

So it’s not the last point because I can play online with her and she can invite me to the orbiter.I can also talk and pm others as well just not her. What do you think is going on?

1 hour ago, (NSW)jja209 said:

So it’s not the last point because I can play online with her and she can invite me to the orbiter.I can also talk and pm others as well just not her. What do you think is going on?

If you can talk on discord or Skype, ask her if she is getting a "failure to connect to chat" message over and over again. That's the chat connection bug. Other than that, there is really nothing you can do unless you get any kind of information from her. 

• Like 1