Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recent crashing

AkwardSpaceBro

IS anyone else having trouble with the navigation/ loading screen recently, the update received earlier today is making it impossible to use the navigation segment without the game crashing, effectively locking me into the orbiter. seriously up until i use the navigation segment the game runs fine.

42 minutes ago, XxZarius1194xX said:

the game just stops responding

Open ESC menu and set it to solo mode, then enter navigation. No more freezes?

Open ESC menu and switch it back to public. Random freezing / not responding problem returns?

If both is yes, the problem is probably a network or internet connection problem.

Just now, sam686 said:

Open ESC menu and switch it back to public. Random freezing / not responding problem returns?

If both is yes, the problem is probably a network or internet connection problem.

i just fixed it, it was a problem with the way the launcher downloaded the update, so some of the command files may have gotten corrupted, not entirely sure how that happened, i verified the files, then re-downloaded

On 2019-02-16 at 4:17 AM, sam686 said:

I see this method being mentioned alot on how to fix disconnection problems, I am currently having disconnection issues but on Xbox and have placed a ticket, All I dont get is these methods exist to potentially solve an ongoing issue, but surely is it not the case that these bugs and errors are not getting fixed from a development regard and we are just overcoming it with temporary fixs, I know myself I am currently have to start a process of switching my xbox off, my router, multiple times and then it magically works, can take up to an hour and yet this is the only game this happens to, If you look into the issue I have described its been ongoing for a long time and us as customers seem to be coming up with random temporary fixs, I tried all the stuff recommended like uninstall/reinstall etc, yet sure its an in game issue? if not why is it just this game?

I love the game and its great fun and I put money into the game also, but next week or maybe the following I will be sitting down trying to get the game to work or just leave it to play another game that runs fault free,

I hope your issue does get fixed though to the Original poster