Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

new frame and mission type and new weapon idea new enemy types

Gamerovertron

so i had an idea for a new type of frame it would be a spider type frame that has infinite wall latch and if it over heals it molts gaining minimal extra health for a few seconds as passive

it's first ability is plant eggs in an enemy and when they hatch if the host is low health will explode and if they survive they will have massive bleed damage just to deal some extra damage after spiders literally hatching inside of you.

the second ability is to shoot a small squad of smaller Mite Raknoids that go to the nearest enemy deal small damage and immobilize that enemy able to do a stealth attack/finisher

the 3rd ability is the frame if you are close enough will bite the target drain it's life and heal the frame

and for the fourth ability it lays down a web on the floor or walls and if an enemy walks into it gets stuck and spider crawl into it and deal massive damage and if it gets a lethal kill it will make them explode into tiny little bits.

And for a new mission type that would really make this type of frame shine is a new style assassination mission where you either run in guns blazing though that would be really risky or you use a stealthier approach and use something like this frame i am talking about with it's insane wall latch you can hop from place to place and wait for the target and if you get caught it will automatically put the place into a lock down and you need to deal with insane amounts of enemies swarming you until you get the console hacked. these types of mission would drop the frames parts but it has a very low chance i'd say a good amount is for the optics 7.5% chance for the chassis 5.8% chance for the systems 6.5% chance 

also one more thing so Garuda has her own special weapon exclusive to her her main weapon she cherishes well it would be cool if this frame had that type of thing to her or his own exclusive weapon that when shot it has a chance to slow the enemy and it has medium fire rate to not make it to op and more balanced. this would be for all platforms as well. please give me more suggestions for this frame weapon and mission concept and if i catch them i will more than likely add them to the idea. BTW this is my first post ever on any forum so please don't be to harsh on me

So this is another edit and throughout this thing i have made various edits and i just wanted to introduce a new enemy type nothing special just one that makes these new stealth assassination mission a little harder i would call them like body guards or something but they are for every faction. they would be different color than any other enemy in that faction and be just slightly bigger and deal much more damage and have much more health. Imagine those coming after you in swarms on high level missions! 

So i am pretty set on this idea i think it would be a pretty good one so i hope people do consult this and make it real.

Edited by Gamerovertron
general edits

First up, welcome. Second, please use paragraphs in the future, most people will see the text wall and leave.

As for your frame idea i'll say this; Anyone can come up with a cool concept but it's the numbers that will show if this concept will be any good. I suggest looking around the fan concepts of the forums to get an idea. Also, i have seen several "Spider frames" in the fan concepts before, maybe they can give you a good direction to go in.

Your mission idea sounds like a capture mission mixed with an exterminate mission; nothing wrong with that in theory, but remember we can clear rooms of enemies quite quickly; 1 target isn't going to stand much of a chance so many players are likely to speed run said missions with frames like saryn, volt or hell even nezha which will really take away from what this mission wants. You could change it so you insta fail if the alarms go off, but then people will always play it solo and will hate it if it's in a sortie.

Also related to missions is what rewards will be offered, which you will need to think about. Seeing as it isn't an endless mission i suggest looking at capture, exterminate and spy mission drop tables to see the types of rewards we should expect.

If by Garuda's signature weapon you mean her claws, then sure you can add a weapon to your frame as long as it's design fits the theme. Other wise, if you mean the crossbow which came with her then you most definitely can as every new warframe comes with one or two signature weapons.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AndouRaiton said:

First up, welcome. Second, please use paragraphs in the future, most people will see the text wall and leave.

As for your frame idea i'll say this; Anyone can come up with a cool concept but it's the numbers that will show if this concept will be any good. I suggest looking around the fan concepts of the forums to get an idea. Also, i have seen several "Spider frames" in the fan concepts before, maybe they can give you a good direction to go in.

Your mission idea sounds like a capture mission mixed with an exterminate mission; nothing wrong with that in theory, but remember we can clear rooms of enemies quite quickly; 1 target isn't going to stand much of a chance so many players are likely to speed run said missions with frames like saryn, volt or hell even nezha which will really take away from what this mission wants. You could change it so you insta fail if the alarms go off, but then people will always play it solo and will hate it if it's in a sortie.

Also related to missions is what rewards will be offered, which you will need to think about. Seeing as it isn't an endless mission i suggest looking at capture, exterminate and spy mission drop tables to see the types of rewards we should expect.

If by Garuda's signature weapon you mean her claws, then sure you can add a weapon to your frame as long as it's design fits the theme. Other wise, if you mean the crossbow which came with her then you most definitely can as every new warframe comes with one or two signature weapons.

ok i will look into that and garuda has her own signiture weapon and it's a crossbow i forgot that name of it though

Edit: oh i thought i read your whole thing i didn't though and i missed the part where you talked about the crossbow lol

Edited by Gamerovertron
Didn'r read all the way

5 hours ago, AndouRaiton said:

Ok so i did a bit of editing made it into paragraphs i got a bit of an idea from someone else and added it into mine and i just made it a bit better.