Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thinking About Coming Back

MarcusGraves

So far, everything is getting screwed over in favour of pumping out weapons and frames with no consideration about balance.

1) The lack of anything to do aside from grinding towards your next frame is further reinforced by U10, 5 times the amount of grinding, and 6 hours to make a key.

2) Instead of encouraging exploring like adding rare mod/equipment drops to secret rooms etc, or even adding in more enemies so you don't run through 3 empty rooms. Dev's have reduced your ability to run.

3) Did you have a favourite frame? Is it Rhino? No? Its #*($%%@. Get Nova.

I suggest waiting out at least 2 weeks till the stamina issue is fixed.

Otherwise you will find yourself doing a 3 slot marathon rhino instead of a 2 / 3 slot tank people are used to do for Rhino.

And god forbid you don't have his season 2 alternate helmet.  I shudder just thinking about that. 

oh god ember, why?

You might want to sit down for this....  Apparently DE thought it would be a good idea to remove Ember's damage reduction from Overheat (it's at about 40% now, and isn't effected by Focus), without really changing anything else.  Her damage output is still pathetic against anything other than low-level infested, so she's now officially the least useful warframe in the game (Mag looks downright godlike in comparison). 

You might want to sit down for this....  Apparently DE thought it would be a good idea to remove Ember's damage reduction from Overheat (it's at about 40% now, and isn't effected by Focus), without really changing anything else.  Her damage output is still pathetic against anything other than low-level infested, so she's now officially the least useful warframe in the game (Mag looks downright godlike in comparison). 

They basically made ember a glass cannon instead of a walking flame tank.

Think more like this

Fire_mage_by_Narmoreume.jpg

And not this

131637.jpg

And god forbid you don't have his season 2 alternate helmet.  I shudder just thinking about that. 

Let's make a Rusher Rhino !!!

Vanguard Helm

All 4 Rhino skills.

Energy Siphon

1) Marathon D polarity

2) Quick Rest D polarity

3) Continuity (Rhino charge range)

4) Streamline

5) Flow

6) Stretch

64/65 mod points.

You can get this baby on an UN-FORMAED Rhino.

Press 2 to Iron skin.

Run like the wind !!

Press 1 if u got the energy to burn !

They basically made ember a glass cannon instead of a walking flame tank.

Well, that is only half true.  Ember still isn't a glass cannon, because she deals no real damage.  Everything resists fire damage after level 25.  That's why she's useless. 

1) Marathon D polarity

2) Quick Rest D polarity

3) Continuity (Rhino charge range)

4) Streamline

5) Flow

6) Stretch

I would personally replace Stretch with Constitution (and get rid of Roar).  You don't even need Rhino Stomp to be honest... you really just need Rhino Charge and Iron Skin. 

weeeeelp.....what frame doesn't suck or got better?

Mag is a little bit better.  Rhino is much better, although he is more of an offensive caster than a tank now.  Nova (the newest frame other than Nekros, which just came out yesterday) has amazing DPS, but is somewhat squishy.  Everything else is pretty much the same as when you left. 

Excalibur and Rhino.

Now why ?

They got mobility powers that can zip around places. Nova as well.

Loki and Ash are barely hindered by the new stamina fixes anyway (i already run them without redirection) so no biggie to me.

I would personally replace Stretch with Constitution (and get rid of Roar).  You don't even need Rhino Stomp to be honest... you really just need Rhino Charge and Iron Skin. 

If going to replace Stretch and Roar, you can try getting Marathon instead.

Sprint speed is counted after the Vanguard.

But stomp or roar depends.

If you are doing run of the mill like mob def, Stomp can help clear out thrash.

Roar obviously lets you put more DPS on the boss target of course.

Edited by fatpig84

Here is the story about a game.

It was called Warframe and it was about space ninjas fighting against evil and corruption.

They were fierce and fast without any limitations.

But then something changed.

The warframes became slow, the grind for gear was doubled, excessive grind for a new tileset with a new boss, unplayable pvp and a crappy new UI.

And i didn't even mention everything.

But we got u10 right? we all were all waiting for DE to release their master piece.

And then all of a sudden warframe evolved! it became Grindframe! The game where you have to wait hours just to make a key.

And god forbid that we are able to make multiple keys at a time.

And that my friends is the story about how u10 destroyed Warframe

Edited by Rempy

It was called Warframe and it was about space ninjas fighting against evil and corruption.

The warframes became slow, the grind for gear was doubled, excessive grind for a new tileset with a new boss, unplayable pvp and a crappy new UI.

But we got u10 right? we all were all waiting for DE to release their master piece.

And then all of a sudden warframe evolved! it became Grindframe! The game where you have to wait hours just to make a key and only 1 key at a time.

Well written eulogy.

And then all of a sudden warframe evolved! it became Grindframe! The game where you have to wait hours just to make a key.

And god forbid that we are able to make multiple keys at a time.

brutal