Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drives in Profil still bugged out

Dark_RRiderr

Same for me, ranked all 3, still have 2 maxed in inventory but my profile looks just like the one in the screenshot. I checked while leveling them and they actually provided 3k mastery each - even though it was weird as they gave that mastery already up to rank 21, then nothing anymore up to rank 30. This might be related to the the things i heard on dev streams / prime time that they should actually give 6k mastery each? I know some people are pretty close to reach MR27, with the k-drives giving 6k they would reach that immediately, maybe the MR27 test is not ready hence they take their time to fix it? Just guessing here...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just received a response from support (after 10 days) regarding this issue:

We would like to assure you that the Mastery of your item, according to our records, is already at maxed and your account already received the Affinity. In regards to what's shown on your profile when you view the equipment in-game, it is a known bug that our development team is handling. This matter is currently affecting a few players and we will definitely update all the accounts once a fix has been deployed.

Our apologies if this causes an inconvenience on your end but you don't have to worry since your profile is showing correct Mastery and Affinity server-side.