Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Conclaves Area A Step In The Right Direction

Solaurus

As much as most of the Warframe community despises PvP, I must say that the devs did something well. They introduced PVP without shoving it down our throats or letting it get more important than PVE. PVE remains the pivotal aspect of Warframe, something most of us want. As long as the conclaves remain as 1 static game mode whose updates do not take precedent over PVE updates, then we have nothing to complain about. Good Job DE. Now please remove new Golem from the derelicts because that's just annoying.

Also with the new Conclave rating system in the game they could use it many different ways other than PvP. They could get rid of the LvXX~LvXX system on planets since levels dont exactly apply to you and add a Conclave Rating to the planet as a recommended gear level for said planet.
I think people would understand it a lot better than adding LvXX~LvXX which doesnt really define your gear any.

OT - I thinkt he conclaves are nice for Varieties sake. Although now we will have to put up with people complaining about PvP Balancing instead of the WHY IS PVP CLAN ONLY complaints. I hope DE learns to ignore them and keep their focus on PvE like they have been doing.

Yeah, because most of the community wants PvP...

Well, this would be a problem if they gave a crap about PvP, but their focus is on PvE, and they DESPERATELY need to fix it more than ever.

This.... this is why everyone was against pvp in this game. 

F*** pvp, PvE needs a TON of fixing, not more expanding to a tacked on feature.

That's why people is against PVP, it will take a lot of the developers' time and resources away from PVE to make a decent PVP experience.

Why did you come to a game that is advertised as a "Co-op shooter"? It means you shoot with other people, not at other people.

PvP will always be broken.  This is a PvE game.  Deal with it.

Leave PvP as it is, and focus on PvE.

PvP is just a little thing we can waste some time on, nothing special.

I'll just let these simmer for a bit...if you need more, there are plenty to go around.

Edited by MasterZalm

Yeah, because most of the community wants PvP...

You obviously didn't read my post thoroughly. DE only implemented PVP. Thy are not focusing on it. They are very much still all going for PVE. I said as long as PVP does take precedent over PVE then it is fine. Those people are just close-minded. A game like this needs some sort of PVP aspect to survive, and this coming from someone who generally hates PVP. I just hunk DE is doing what they promised and not focusing on it.

I'll just let these simmer for a bit...if you need more, there are plenty to go around.

As much as most of the Warframe community despises PvP, I must say that the devs did something well. They introduced PVP without shoving it down our throats or letting it get more important than PVE. PVE remains the pivotal aspect of Warframe, something most of us want. As long as the conclaves remain as 1 static game mode whose updates do not take precedent over PVE updates, then we have nothing to complain about. Good Job DE. Now please remove new Golem from the derelicts because that's just annoying.

brb, unequipping every mod i have to play pvp.

We need higher conclave scores

Seriously, just make conclave scores going up in 100s all the way up to like 1200 or something.

Everyone deserves to try it the way THEY want to.

I think at that point it's just twitch reflex. TTK will be abysmally low to the point of pointlessness.

I agree that the conclaves are a step in the right direction.

It would be annoying to go into a mission solo and constantly get one-shot by someone with a Loki, Ogris, Acrid and Hate.

That said, I also realize that some people want to bring their maxed out clantech into an epic 4-man war, so the levels should probably be adjusted accordingly with Pluto having up to level 1000 and higher.

Its fun, and it's optional, and it's not the main focus. People should stop complaining.

I demand a Conclave with 1000 needed.

My Ogris and Acrid are unloved.

Exactly this. The only thing needed now is a conclave chat channel to filter out the PVP lovers from the main game when they wish to talk about it. Conclaves are optional and are not needed ever. Not like PVE which is the main focus of the game. DE eally did a good job implementing PVP into this game.