Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stamina Change & Etc. - A Way To Make More Money?

Bushinji

So aside from the fact that Stamina has been heavily overnerfed and that I feel like suffering from some breathing decease now (they should rename the mod "Quick Rest" into "Asthma Spray".....is this a ninja game or why are they all shortbreathed now?), is this some way to get players to spend more Platinum?

After months of introducing and selling Forma, you're still changing game mechanics that destroy our Warframe builds :/ ...
It's true that Stamina wasn't so significant before and that Stamina mods were pretty much underused but this change was too much. Hope they're going to change/reverse it

The change was intended to fix the stam system to make it matter. I think they made some headway but tweaking is required. What has players all up in arms is that it changes the way they play Warframe. I hate to break it to the community, this is a beta. The SHOULD be changing systems. Sometimes the changes work, sometimes it does not. We provide feedback and they determine if it was a success or not. Also I don't see how this is a money grab. On a level 60 (aka potatoed) warframe your limit is more mod slots than mod points.

To the point of melee... Yeah... melee already has it hard enough when it comes to damage and the fact Warframe has become a Bullet-hell game. We don't need to run out of melee attacks.

Yeah it's beta but a beta in which they earn real currency from its community - in which case you should be aware of what "game breaking" (not really breaking, but its messing up builds in which people payed real money for) tweaks you introduce into the game.

Yeah it's beta but a beta in which they earn real currency from its community - in which case you should be aware of what "game breaking" (not really breaking, but its messing up builds in which people payed real money for) tweaks you introduce into the game.

If you're spending money on this game for ANY purpose other than to help support the developers, then you need to gtfo.

They're earning real currency from their users so they can continue to make the game better, and if you paid money on platinum to make a mod build to play with forever, then that's just stupid.

Remember that this is a beta. You are here to help the developers make the game.

The change was intended to fix the stam system to make it matter. I think they made some headway but tweaking is required. What has players all up in arms is that it changes the way they play Warframe. I hate to break it to the community, this is a beta. The SHOULD be changing systems. Sometimes the changes work, sometimes it does not. We provide feedback and they determine if it was a success or not. Also I don't see how this is a money grab. On a level 60 (aka potatoed) warframe your limit is more mod slots than mod points.

To the point of melee... Yeah... melee already has it hard enough when it comes to damage and the fact Warframe has become a Bullet-hell game. We don't need to run out of melee attacks.

They didn't just make stamina matter, they made it all important. You have 3 stamina mods, 1-4 abilities, and 2-3 shield/defensive mods. Guess what, you are now completely out of mod space and that's AFTER you burn an orokin whatever. In their desire to make stamina more important they simultaneously invalidated *every other mod in their game*. 

Only DE is that short-sighted. 

Also this game being beta is exactly WHY players should be up in arms; they don't want this kind of crap to be pushed live. If people are angry it is because they are passionate about the game. I am pissed. 

If you're spending money on this game for ANY purpose other than to help support the developers, then you need to gtfo.

They're earning real currency from their users so they can continue to make the game better, and if you paid money on platinum to make a mod build to play with forever, then that's just stupid.

Remember that this is a beta. You are here to help the developers make the game.

Remember that this is a beta. You should join us in telling them that what they're doing right now is stupid as hell, because DE has a long history of leaving critically important issues unfixed unless people spam the forums about it for weeks.

Remember that this is a beta. You should join us in telling them that what they're doing right now is stupid as hell, because DE has a long history of leaving critically important issues unfixed unless people spam the forums about it for weeks.

How about I don't and I encourage them to nerf the Stamina system more and make it actually be something people can't just take for granted. Because heaven forbid people actually have to think to play a game.

:( .... so mean.

Actually the purpose of spending money in a game is not "to help the developers". This is not a kickstarter. But it is advised that the developers work in a direction that is satisfying for the majority of its community - otherwise you're running out of customers and money sooner than later.

So you're assuming I should not buy any Forma because the game is ever-changing and you never know if your last build is going to last? ESPECIALLY in beta you should be able to test everything that the devs offer you. That way you can suggest what can be improved and where glitches/bugs/exploits can be rolled out

You're putting way too much negative energy into this and it's totally not constructive concerning the issue.

Also you're forgetting about the fact that we "people" who buy platinum are the reason why you at the present and in the future can still play the game. If the game annoys its payers for a long period, the game is heading towards its downfall (exaggeration alert)

To be honest, the changes wouldn't be too bad if they just made it so melee didn't drain Stamina anymore. The last thing melee needed was another "nerf".

Not 100% agreed, but it would have made the incredible slow gameplay that has resulted out of the stamina adjustment a bit more bearable for me as rhino, meele is now even less of an option than it was before (it was by far my favourite option to kill anything). The game simply doesn't work that way "run -> rest -> run -> rest" it should just be RUN and gun (+ meele). I think I might just quit the game until they fix that stuff. I didn't come here to play a game where I was even slower than in Gears of War...