Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekrosis Of The Paycheck

PookieNumnums

Okay...

I was thrown off by the new effort required for Nekros Parts

However, I thought about it, and within a week I was able to farm/craft nyx, rhino, nova, trinity, vauban and ember... These guys are all big dogs, and it took me a week to craft them all..

I am pleased with the new amount of effort required to build the new frame.

That being said, I am still a LAZY clown.

So, last night I opted out of the farming crusade, for the purchase pilgrimage. I also purchased his syandana, the asya sayandana, new pet mask, and Nekros's alt helm.

I spent 30.00 and I don't regret it EVEN THO HIS AURA SLOT IS NOT POLARIZED :LKJ:LJ:LKJF:OLJ (thank god for the forma log in i got yesterday lulz)

Anyhow, like anything in real life, developing software costs money. All of the "ILL NEVER SPEND MONEY ON AN F2P GAME" losers seem to miss the fact that they have bills to pay and paychecks to write.

PLEASE IF YOU LIKE THIS GAME, NO LOVE THIS GAME, NO REALLY REALLY LUFF THIS GAME, THEN PLEASE SUPPORT DE WITH MONETARY CONTRIBUTIONS SO THAT THEY MAY CONTINUE TO RELEASE AWESOME CONTENT FOR US AND SO THEY CAN AFFORD ALL THAT DRANK THEY CHUG DURIN THE LIVE STREAMS. 

($$=you can secretly feel like you own a piece of them)

I have the money to buy him, but I would rather actually kill the boss to grind for him. It seems a lot more fun. The part that doesn't seem fun is the grind. Taking a step away from this game til it sorts itself out. Don't really have time to grind for hours just to do one boss run.

Same I'm gonna have to buy him as, i find it abit confusing this update, i'll probably learn abit more through more gametime though i had a powercut yesterday through to today, down my street wasn't very fun in the dark XD

Edited by DEWIZARDLORD

I have payed for other thing ingame but I refuse to pay for nekros. He has been put behind a uber reptitive grind wall. To me their message is pay or be bored when you actually have to play our game.

The incentive to pay should never be a wall of boredom.

Edited by GSGregory

PLEASE IF YOU LIKE THIS GAME, NO LOVE THIS GAME, NO REALLY REALLY LUFF THIS GAME, THEN PLEASE SUPPORT DE WITH MONETARY CONTRIBUTIONS SO THAT THEY MAY CONTINUE TO RELEASE AWESOME CONTENT FOR US AND SO THEY CAN AFFORD ALL THAT DRANK THEY CHUG DURIN THE LIVE STREAMS. 

I'm not going to give DE money for doing things I disapprove of.  That is the exact wrong thing to do, because it positively reinforces negative behavior.  Why the hell do you think game companies have pre-order bonuses, day 1 dlc, $15 map packs, micro-transactions in full priced releases, and all that other terrible stuff?  Because people proved that those things are profitable.  People who buy into such things are ruining games for everyone. 

I feel you all. I also feel that perhaps DE wasnt making as much money as they feel they could or should be. Maybe they ran out of all the founders packs money and now they need actual income.

Maybe they realized how incredibly easy it is to achieve things in this game. As I said, if I can farm six frames in a week without trying..... cmon man. thats bad for business in the long run.

They are trying to increase their income and extend the life of the game by giving us 'more to do'.

I think we've all been spoiled so far, and now we still want dessert before breakfast, but it doesn't happen that way now. Time to pull up our underoos and get movin.... well, those who didnt buy it XD

I'm not going to give DE money for doing things I disapprove of.  That is the exact wrong thing to do, because it positively reinforces negative behavior.  Why the hell do you think game companies have pre-order bonuses, day 1 dlc, $15 map packs, micro-transactions in full priced releases, and all that other terrible stuff?  Because people proved that those things are profitable.  People who buy into such things are ruining games for everyone. 

no, what that proves is that idiots will spend money on whatever is out there. but if they want the non idiots to spend money they need to create more avenues to make money rather than buff/nerf current reasons to actually pay. They arent forcing anyone to pay, they are making such a desirable character harder to get. Most of the craftable items are really accessable save a few things.They are also giving us more to do.

Dont be suprised if all of the drop rates for frame parts seem to dwindle. 

As I stated, we've all been spoiled but its time to start acting like a mature gamer and take it like a manbearpig.

Anyhow, like anything in real life, developing software costs money. All of the "ILL NEVER SPEND MONEY ON AN F2P GAME" losers seem to miss the fact that they have bills to pay and paychecks to write.

not my Problem, I didnt forced them trying to survive with an free to play online game on the current market

and by your logic I think you already own a lot of your countrys booze-industry right ?

that and i never said 'by buying nekros'. there is plenty to spend money on.

I think we've all been spoiled so far, and now we still want dessert before breakfast, but it doesn't happen that way now. Time to pull up our underoos and get movin.... well, those who didnt buy it XD

I would be fine if grinding a warframe or weapon took more time, but only if RNG was eliminated (or at least severely reduced).  There is no legitimate reason for the reliance on RNG; it is one of my biggest complaints of the game. 

I would be fine if grinding a warframe or weapon took more time, but only if RNG was eliminated (or at least severely reduced).  There is no legitimate reason for the reliance on RNG; it is one of my biggest complaints of the game. 

at least the rng in this game is mostly fair. where as plenty of other mmos dont allow you to craft buyable items, and dont have such fair rngs. *cough*vindictus*cough*

that and its a superb free game.

these i will not pay kids remind me of the 'i will not help my parents with bills' kids

They are trying to increase their income and extend the life of the game by giving us 'more to do'.

some People here argue thats exactly not what they are doing ... crazy world

no, 3 month and its cristmas and a trip to europe to one of the most expensive game Expos this year isnt cheap as well

Well he has a 100% chance of giving a BP and so far it appears it's a 33% chance to be each piece. The grind for Nekros is actually less painful than other frames.

Whats better, smashing lockers for a few hours in any level or fighting the same guy 200 times until the 0.06% systems drop happens?

at least the rng in this game is mostly fair. where as plenty of other mmos dont allow you to craft buyable items, and dont have such fair rngs. *cough*vindictus*cough*

Rng is never inherently fair.  It can be rigged, but that is a separate issue entirely.  Rng means that rewards are not based on time, effort, skill, or any other quantifiable measure of fairness.  Instead, everything is determined purely by luck.  Imagine if combat in a game consisted solely of Russian roulette.  Any time you engage an enemy in combat, you take turns flipping a coin.  Whoever gets heads first, automatically wins, and the loser dies.  How long do you think the average gamer would continue to play such a game?  My guess is 10 minutes or less. 

Luck based systems foster extreme boredom and anger (if losing).  There is nothing that players can do to change their fate, and they are fully aware of that fact.  Grinding is psychologically proven to get people to work longer and harder than they normally would.  Why?  Because they can see that they are progressing towards something.  By making everything luck-based, Warframe is actually incentivizing people to stop trying altogether.  If you don't get a certain drop in 100 runs, then you're no closer than you were on the 1st run. 

these i will not pay kids remind me of the 'i will not help my parents with bills' kids

Are you.... endorsing child labor?  Cause short of getting a legitimate job, I don't know how a child is supposed to help with their parents' financials.