Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus: Fix it or Kill it

SarusMindfury

I will start with an afirmation:

Spoiler

Uranus is a pain in the ass

Then, i should justify why i said that to everyone who didnt reached Uranus (cause im assuming everyone who already went trough it already knows why im saying that.

Uranus is a planet full of water and mixed levels between normal playtrough and archwings one. I will assume that is what causes that the levels are pretty broken to totally destroyed.
 * You will get stuck in the water going out of the map and respawning STILL out of the map, causing a bugged loop (and sometimes) even if you try to unstuck
 * You could enter the level being in the water and will not be able to leave it, leaving you stuck
 * In exterminate missions, the enemy quantity to finish the level as you go across wont be sufficient and (sometimes) can be even less than the half of what you needed. Then you will have to go back and foward till you find where are the spawn triggering points. 
 * Underwater "labirinths" are a pain to go trough cause waypoints, when you jump into the water, are used to point directly to the exit without any help on how to reach that point. 
 * You can get into the water and not be able to leave or even jump out of the water while keeping the archwing mechanic and cannot move properly. 

As a new player i suffered unlocking it all, my friends suffered it and we were relieved to not be forced back into it never again (what wasnt true, you might suffer all of this while doing sorties sooner or later). Isnt a new player's friendly experience. Shows a bad image for a mostly polished game. 

So. what should be do with this hell of water? I cant say for certain, but to begin we should be thinking on one of two things:
 - Make a big fix to the whole planet tileset
 - Send the procedural of the nodes who have water trough the toilet and make it fixed but tested, lowering the requiered quantities for exterminate missions to a fixed ammount and it should keep the experience soft till DE have the time to do the first option or make enough lore to blow the planet into pieces and never see it again.

Ofc might be someone who can post saying "i went trough the entire planet without problems, in fact, i love this planet" and you are in your right to say it, so is helpfull to say if you agree with this entire planet having big issues or you think im a part of a little group who had very bad luck.