Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love The New Stamina System.

AarkAngel

That's right.

I love the new stamina system.

Sue me.

It makes it so that I actually have to think more on how I utilize my stamina, instead of just being able to lighting-bolt through a level. It makes the game more CHALLENGING. Infact, stamina needs MORE nerfs. Here's what should be done:

-Increase base stamina-regeneration (To reflect the Tenno's sexy cardiovascular and respiratory systems)

-Make sliding cost stamina.

-Make jumping cost stamina.

-Make using powers cost stamina.

-Add in a new damage effect that damages stamina as well as shields/health.

I don't care if the Tenno are space ninjas. What? Don't think that Space Ninjas can get tired while sprinting and parkouring through a space ship while getting shot and blown up repeatedly? IT MAKES SENSE THAT STAMINA SHOULD BE A VALUABLE RESOURCE AND SHOULD BE USED SMARTLY.

And for all of you people out there going "I PAID MONEY FOR THIS GAME AND YOU TAKE AWAY MY STAMINA!?!?!? YOU SUCK!!!" stfu. This game is in BETA. You are not here to play a new game, you are not here to be loved by the devs and given everything you want, you are here to HELP THEM MAKE THE GAME BETTER. If you spent money on this game for ANY other reason, then you are an idiot. You spend money to help the developers make the game, NOT to be top-gun in a free-to-play open beta. 

you can't wallrun anymore, melee is completely destroyed because it's impossible to catch up to an enemy and sprinting only lasts a few seconds (trained people, let alone ninjas, could sprint longer than this crap)

in no way does having a controversial opinion somehow make your argument better

The problem with this is that WF is meant to be a fast paced game, not a cover based TPS.

you can't wallrun anymore, melee is completely destroyed because it's impossible to catch up to an enemy and sprinting only lasts a few seconds (trained people, let alone ninjas, could sprint longer than this crap)

in no way does having a controversial opinion somehow make your argument better

this ^

Equip quick rest, everything works again.

Just means you have to diversify your mods more, I like it.

Well. I shouldn't be FORCED to equip certain mods to be mobile, that's just silly and nonsensical.

Diversity means OPTIONS, this doesn't make options, it's more or less forcing stamina mods onto people. This change REMOVED diversity.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

http://puu.sh/4qOTo.jpg

BOY I CAN EQUIP STAMINA MODS JUST FINE

stop being DE damage control this update sucks Grineer dong

this much stuff is only needed for defense. And in defense, only some of the players have to run, you being a rhino shouldn't run around all over da place wallruning and meeleing stuff in their face.

oh and...

wait for it...

HYBRID MODS

Edited by Aure7

i can still run for hours xD

This.

I don't understand what everybody is so pissed about...I have never had a problem with running our of sprint too fast, and the stamina regeneration is fast enough it shoots back up and I can sprint again just fine.

I also have no stamina mods what-so-ever. So the fact that I have no problems with less stamina than people who mod their stamina like crazy is just sad.

This.

I don't understand what everybody is so &!$$ed about...I have never had a problem with running our of sprint too fast, and the stamina regeneration is fast enough it shoots back up and I can sprint again just fine.

I also have no stamina mods what-so-ever. So the fact that I have no problems with less stamina than people who mod their stamina like crazy is just sad.

Then you must be playing a different game, because my stamina with a quickrest mod leveled twice is STILL too slow. Or you're playing a fast frame.

this much stuff is only needed for defense. And in defense, only some of the players have to run, you being a rhino shouldn't run around all over da place wallruning and meeleing stuff in their face.

This is my everything Rhino. I can use this for bosses, runs, EVERYTHING, and it works amazingly. I draw aggro, I tank S#&$, I provide buffs to my team. But you know what?

I NEED TO ACTUALLY BE THERE FOR MY TEAM TO BE OF ANY USE AND I SHOULDN'T BE FORCED TO EQUIP A DAMN MOD FOR IT

Then you must be playing a different game, because my stamina with a quickrest mod leveled twice is STILL too slow. Or you're playing a fast frame.

Soooo...

basically all I got out of that is that you are complaining that stamina is less effective on a Frame that doesn't need to be using stamina constantly.

Soooo...

basically all I got out of that is that you are complaining that stamina is less effective on a Frame that doesn't need to be using stamina constantly.

uhhh.... slow frames need to use stamina MORE, and fast frames still leave them behind. What I'm getting from you is "I'm fine with stamina changes, so everyone else should be too"