Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new alert system and feedback and yes yes I know this is general discussion

I personally love the new alert system, I also believe is not perfect that it needs a few tweaks but overall is good they give u challenge to work for nice rewards . This just came yesterday and some people complaining like is the end of the world , take it easy guys and provide feedback, and here is main. Add a few more extra daily challenge for extra rep and tweak some of the challenge like the sortie mission no friends required,  well if u ask I usually play solo or random people 

another one is the eidolon, I believe hunting the last one is a very tough challenge that few people are able to do not including me 😂, just the normal eidolon should do the trick. Most of the challenge are easy or requires a little bit of work no big deal, for example the eximus unit is easy to complete if u go to simaris santuary they are like cacaroaches u know everywhere. Some of the rewards will take time to obtain them  and that is fine after all this is a long term commitment . So don’t complain please if u can’t have it all the first day. Take it easy along the journey and enjoy 😉 

I completely agree with you, the new alert system is fantastic. Though, the slight "issue" with it could be that you aren't rewarded for being lucky here. I know people will disagree, however, I found that as a good part of the previous system. So whenever I got something rare, or good I felt good. That is what they removed. The new system isn't bad at all, in the underlying mechanics.

4 minutes ago, Niogth5 said:

I completely agree with you, the new alert system is fantastic. Though, the slight "issue" with it could be that you aren't rewarded for being lucky here. I know people will disagree, however, I found that as a good part of the previous system. So whenever I got something rare, or good I felt good. That is what they removed. The new system isn't bad at all, in the underlying mechanics.

👍I like the new system,if they do a few changes here and there it should be great

2 minutes ago, (PS4)NEWinsu2025 said:

I just put here because more peole come to general discussion more often and the more the merrier 😆 

Uh, okay, fair enough. Just keep in mind the devs won't see it.

7 minutes ago, Niogth5 said:

I assume this is why there is a new field boss with rare drops.