The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will-O'-The-Wisp

LostEpoch

I really like the design of the new Wisp Warframe so I couldn’t help but attempt this. My digital art skills still need some improvement but overall I’m pretty proud of this piece! Enjoy!

wisp3_by_forgotten_epoch_dd10umi-pre.png

Edited by LostEpoch
  • Like 9

The way you balance the colour palette, considering how narrow it is (least, as I can tell, colourblind) is really nice. From the light source the eye naturally notes the metallic shine as it moves to the shaded sides, whilst the cloth-like aspects have weight to them, clearly being moved by something; her own movement, perhaps, or wind.

The overall effect I feel is a sense of a snapshot of a moment, leading into or from something else.

Best of luck with future digital pieces, and colour efforts.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Blakrana said:

The way you balance the colour palette, considering how narrow it is (least, as I can tell, colourblind) is really nice. From the light source the eye naturally notes the metallic shine as it moves to the shaded sides, whilst the cloth-like aspects have weight to them, clearly being moved by something; her own movement, perhaps, or wind.

The overall effect I feel is a sense of a snapshot of a moment, leading into or from something else.

Best of luck with future digital pieces, and colour efforts.

Thank you! I really appreciate the input!!

16 minutes ago, _DRACHENFUTTER_ said:

Wow, cool 😍

Thank you!