Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

NIGHTWAVE Bug

(XBOX)BugChicken

So I killed an Eidolon and played the sortie with some "friends" (aka people that I friended for the mission cuz I have no friends that play this anymore), and the 2 weekly bounties  did not register for the NIGHTWAVE bounties. 

Has anyone had this issue?

Does one have to take down multiple Eidolons for its to take into effect?

Do I have to be friends for a certain amount of time before entering the sortie? (added them before) 

If anyone else if having this issue, please comment below. 

9 minutes ago, (XB1)BugChicken said:

So I killed an Eidolon and played the sortie with some "friends" (aka people that I friended for the mission cuz I have no friends that play this anymore), and the 2 weekly bounties  did not register for the NIGHTWAVE bounties. 

Has anyone had this issue?

Does one have to take down multiple Eidolons for its to take into effect?

Do I have to be friends for a certain amount of time before entering the sortie? (added them before) 

If anyone else if having this issue, please comment below. 

The Nightwave requirement states you need to kill/capture a Hydrolyst, which is the 3rd Eidolon at night after the Teralyst and Gauntalyst.  So which Eidolon did you kill?

If your friend is on your Friend's list in Warframe and you completed all 3 sortie missions with said friend, you should complete that Nightwave task.  It might also work if you completed just the 3rd sortie mission with a friend but I did not have a chance to test that out.

Thank you. I did not realize the third eidolon was the hydrolyst. 

For the other one: we added each other over xbox live before we started, but that didn't seem to work. Maybe I should have added them through the game [Add Friend] button. I'll have to check again tomorrow. 

I have the same problem with the sortie. I added someone through Xbox live friends which automatically puts them into warframe friends from my experience. We played through all 3 sorties together. 1 out of 3 of us received the nightwave completion. I even restarted the game since sometimes that seems to work but not for this.