Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10 : Dont Understand Why This Is Done This Way...

Chaosdreamer

Once this update was done i was "happy" until i read the changelog of it....

First off lets start with the reactor done nearly a 4Am thanks from Europe guys !

So let's go with the main dissapointment : S.T.A.M.I.N.A - my Tenno , who was able to run all night and days how suddenly he become even slower than infested?

And where you saw a normal ninja stopped to move or even on movie or anything else related to this,only way they get stopped or slowed is to get surround by enemies ....

Now the main content ...: news Orokin derec...

So i have to Farm for Void or normal mission 

to get in derect and again to farm another keys for golem

and again restart over and over ... is theire real content coming one days with no disapointment?

Edited by Chaosdreamer

The fight vs J-2000 is fun, so it's worth it.

I'm a rusher and the stamina change doesn't annoy me that much, you'll get used to it.

Oh, and it was a catalyst afaik, not a reactor.

Which is even worse because I'm in Europe too.

Whatever.

RNG.

Edited by Chris9428

non-abusers most likely didn't notice the stamina change until some abuser started to cry about it

I dont understand how is it abuse? It will just be unfair to the guys who can't Potato and want to play as tank frame .

Easy exemple : If i play Loki, Ash , Nova . I'll be able to put the mod to get quick stamina , following still? now you can say is unfair , since from that point

If i see a Rhino or a slower frame , I'm just getting 50 miles aways to far and to fast with that system ...i would say , the current system only kill

game for those who dont have Reactor + fast moving frame..

non-abusers most likely didn't notice the stamina change until some abuser started to cry about it

have you played this game since yesterday ?!

I can't even combine two wall runs with Frost. The worst part of it is that it's anti-aesthetic to have your frame stuck-jumping against a wall he won't climb because he is too tired. Completely cuts the pace of what warframe agile movement was.

And when trying to dash with spin-attack, with 0 stamina the crouch command is ignored, so you end up doing a ridiculous jump-attack that slows you even more. 

Did they even try this mechanics change ? If they wanted to eliminate zorencopter they could have fixed the distance of aerial spin-attack being affected by attack speed, which is completely illogical and is clearly a huge bug. I wonder if they know about this but don't have the knowhow to fix the code.