Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding caches in that one exacly cave in plains is nightmare

Dr.Medyk

It's the cave below The Ribs. I had objective to find caches in this cave like 3 times and I never could find the third one. Once found first two fast enought to make circle smaller, it was even pinpointed on hud, it was in celling. I have no idea how to get there, it's maybe a bug or there is a passage that I cannot see.

I think you can bullet jump and open the cash mid air, not sure tho.

If a cash spawns on the ceilling, it is a bug and should be reported. make sure to take a screenshot and send it with your report. I persoannly never encountered this bug and I always find all of the cashes in that area.

A trick I learned from mining there because there are some ores that are stuck too high up in the ceilling as you mentioned, is to take Ivara and make a zipline to reach these places. It will probubly work with cashes too.

Edited by FrostedMike

12 hours ago, Dr.Medyk said:

It was like 20m above the highest point I could jump. btw how to send screenshots?

F6 if you're on Steam, I think F12 if not (there is a keybind you can check).

I don't exactly remember how you add it when you send a bug report not on the forum.

If you want to add a screenshot to your thread on the forum, you upload it to sites like Imgur and you copy-paste the forum link in your thread.

I've been catching up after a longish hiatus, and was running bounties for Revenant bits. I haven't had issues finding the caches (fortunately), but instead, the bounties have been crashing about 1 out of every 4 times when there's a "Find the Caches" objective.

It just stops responding, lags out, and then the bounty is over. It doesn't say "Bounty Failed," it just stops progressing and...that's it. Back to the doors.