Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I miss the old radio chatter.

S074

Nothing against Nora, but I really liked the previous grineer and corpus random radio chatter inside my orbiter.

It was very immersive. I feel like it should be back, intertwined with Nora's messages.

Also, let's not forget that some of those radio messages have been recorded by fellow tenno players in the past and it's a real loss in this sense as well.

May we have them back, pretty please?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The frequency of Nora's chatter should be outweighed by the other factions, but it really feels like she's on nearly all the time at least to where she's always talking about "mean ol' Nef" before it allows anything else to go through when you enter the orbiter.

• Like 1

Just left my person in the orbiter and I can readily say that Nora has way too much presence in the scanner. I've heard her go back-to-back with random dialogue with little to no transmissions from the Grineer or Corpus, and the Papers Please Grineer was more interesting than what she has to offer IMO.

Over nine minutes of unique dialogue and we're getting swamped by Nor Night. Please make this suffering end. I want to hear the Grineer search those crates.

There should be an option to switch the radio channels so you can listen to Nora + Radio Chatter, or only Nora/only radio chatter. Also option to mute nora in general pls, I just can't stand it anymore to be called a Bad. Ass. for every minuscule thing I do, if I wanted that I'd be playing borderlands.

• Like 1

On 2019-03-20 at 8:32 PM, Kriegerurteil said:

There should be an option to switch the radio channels so you can listen to Nora + Radio Chatter, or only Nora/only radio chatter. Also option to mute nora in general pls, I just can't stand it anymore to be called a Bad. Ass. for every minuscule thing I do, if I wanted that I'd be playing borderlands.

Nora's messages are what made me turn off the radio for the first time in 2500 hours. The text on screen was very intrusive. An option to permanently remove it with a channel select would be handy.

• 2 weeks later...