The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Low Fps In Orokin Derelik

pariahlord

Question

6 answers to this question

Is it just me, or have they been doing a Vindictus and making it so that newer models and locations are performance-optimized less and less? Phobos drops my FPS by a crapton, and it's really not much more complex a map than the outdoor Corpus ones.

Is it just me, or have they been doing a Vindictus and making it so that newer models and locations are performance-optimized less and less? Phobos drops my FPS by a crapton, and it's really not much more complex a map than the outdoor Corpus ones.

its not just you, i wonder if they even bothered to test on low end rigs

seems like the QA team really dropped the ball on this then

QA team really dropped the ball

QA team

Because DE is backed by an enormous publisher who provides them with a triple A QA team. :)

Do note: WE are the QA team. That's the point of an open beta, especially for an independent developer who can't afford to hire 100 more staff for the sole purpose of testing the game rigorously. 

Also, OP, submit a support ticket HERE

The issue is probably due to the low light and lots of light sources; try disabling and turning down your settings. Also it would help to know exactly what make and model your GPU and CPU is. Chances are it has to do with the incredibly high polycount of the Derelict tilesets.

Edited by Letter13

Because DE is backed by an enormous publisher who provides them with a triple A QA team. :)

Do note: WE are the QA team. That's the point of an open beta, especially for an independent developer who can't afford to hire 100 more staff for the sole purpose of testing the game rigorously. 

Also, OP, submit a support ticket HERE

The issue is probably due to the low light and lots of light sources; try disabling and turning down your settings. Also it would help to know exactly what make and model your GPU and CPU is. Chances are it has to do with the incredibly high polycount of the Derelict tilesets.

This is incorrect, it was mentioned in another post a couple days ago that DE has a QA team. this has been confirmed by DE. Please do your research before making such assertive statements.

"try disabling and turning down your settings."  *facepalm* READ the post THEN comment

and yes I mentioned as well that the trees have a giganitic amount of polygons and that probably causing the issue